Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 22 search results

  1. en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Kids&Kids' WB - Wikipedia

    Kids' WB (stylized as Kids' WB!) was an American children's programming service and brand of The WB that aired on the network from September 9, 1995, to September 16, 2006. . The block moved to The CW (a result of the merger of Time Warner's The WB and CBS Corporation's UPN), where it aired from September 23, 2006, to May 17, 20

  2. Discovery Family is an American cable television channel co-owned by the Warner Bros. Discovery Networks unit of Warner Bros. Discovery, which owns 60%, and the Hasbro Entertainment subsidiary of Hasbro, which owns the remaining 40%.

  3. en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fox_KidsFox Kids - Wikipedia

    History. According to James B. Stewart's book DisneyWar, Fox Kids' history is intertwined with that of the syndicated children's program block The Disney Afternoon. DuckTales, the series that served as the launching pad for The Disney Afternoon, premiered in syndication in September 1987, airing on Fox's owned-and-operated stations as well as various Fox affiliates in many markets.

  4. After the close of the ABC Kids and Fly TV channels, programming for younger Fly TV viewers was integrated into the ABC Kids broadcasting block. 2009–2011: Split between two channels [ edit ] In 2009, two daily blocks of children's programming were launched as ABC For Kids , running from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 2:55 pm to 4:00 pm on ABC1.

  5. en.wikipedia.org › wiki › CharmedCharmed - Wikipedia

    Charmed ' s first episode "Something Wicca This Way Comes" broke the record for the highest-rated debut episode for The WB, with 7.72 million viewers. The show's ratings, although smaller than rival shows on the "big four" networks ( ABC , CBS , NBC , and Fox ), were a success for the relatively new and smaller WB network.

  6. en.wikipedia.org › wiki › WDCWWDCW - Wikipedia

    On January 24, 2006, the Warner Bros. unit of Time Warner and CBS Corporation (which had been created as a result of the split of Viacom at the start of the year) announced that the two companies would shut down The WB and UPN and combine the networks' respective programming to create a new "fifth" network called The CW; the day of the ...

  7. Birds of Prey is an American superhero television series that was developed by Laeta Kalogridis for The WB and is loosely based on the DC Comics series of the same name.The series takes place in a Gotham City abandoned by Batman.

  1. People also search for