It was a surprise to everyone – especially sex workers – when Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte announced that from July 1 they could return to work. Of all of the “contact” professions, this ...
The Telegraph via Yahoo News
7 months ago
- Dutch government rebrands country 'The Netherlands' to sever 'Holland' link to red light district and cannabis cafesThe Telegraph via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Why Amsterdam's Red Light District May Not Survive the Coronavirus PandemicTime via Yahoo News7 months ago
- Amsterdam eyes 'erotic centre' as new red light districtAFP via Yahoo News11 months ago
- Green light for Amsterdam's red light district after virus shutdownAFP via Yahoo News7 months ago
- Amsterdam's Red Light District Is in Crisis. Can the City's First Female Mayor Remake It for the 21st Century?Time via Yahoo News1 year ago