Santa Barbara, city, seat (1850) of Santa Barbara county, southwestern California, U.S. It lies along the Pacific coast at the base of the Santa Ynez Mountains, facing the Santa Barbara Channel. It is situated 97 miles (156 km) northwest of Los Angeles.
- Belmond El Encanto, Santa Barbara, CA 93103, United States of Americayoutube.com
- Santa Barbara pier, California, United Statespond5.com
- EF Santa Barbara, California, USA – Info Videoyoutube.com
- Santa Barbara Inn, East Beach, 93103, United States of Americayoutube.com
Santa Barbara County, California, officially the County of Santa Barbara, is located in the southern region of the U.S. state of California. As of the 2010 census , the population was 423,895.  The county seat is Santa Barbara ,  and the largest city is Santa Maria .
Jul 01, 2019 · QuickFacts Santa Barbara County, California; United States. QuickFacts provides statistics for all states and counties, and for cities and towns with a population of 5,000 or more.
Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Santa Barbara, CA, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com
Santa Barbara is a popular coastal city in California, famous for its beaches. Most visitors will begin exploring the city by heading to one of its lovely beaches, like Leadbetter, West, East, or the Arroyo Burro Beach Park, where they can enjoy a day of sunbathing, swimming, surfing, snorkeling, and relaxation.
Santa Barbara, United States. 5 km. Worldwide hotels. Hotel. Bryce Pioneer Village. Bryce Canyon City, United States. 8 Very good 99 reviews. Hotel. North Shore Hotel ...
- Captain in Conception dive boat fire indicted on 34 counts of manslaughterLA Times via Yahoo News1 hour ago
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry & Archie Had A Low-Key ThanksgivingWomen's Health via Yahoo News1 day ago
- Kamala Harris husband: Meet Douglas Emhoff, the lawyer set to become America’s first Second GentlemanThe Independent via Yahoo News10 hours ago
Locate the correct postal codes for Santa Barbara, California (United States) in the list above by clicking the destination region you are sending to. Unsure which region to choose? Just use our lookup by address feature at the top of the page or click on the our interactive map to access your needed zip code.
Over the years, Santa Barbara has produced some of America’s most recognized surf talent, including world champion Tom Curren, Bobby Martinez, and most recently, Conner and Parker Coffin.