- The Dow Jones futures trade open outcry from the time the stock market opens until 15 minutes after the closing bell. The electronic versions of the Dow Jones futures start trading at 5 p.m. and trade through the night until 15 minutes before the stock market opens.
People also ask
What are the hours for the Dow Jones?
What time does Dow Jones start trading?
What are Dow Jones hours of Operation?
What is the stock market opening bell?
The U.S. stock exchanges are open from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday. During the market day, the value of the Dow Jones is updated every couple of seconds. When the...
Dow Jones falls from coronavirus fears MILWAUKEE -- Coronavirus fears hit the stock market for another week as the Dow and the S&P plummeted after the opening bell Monday, March 9.
Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S ...
Jan 11, 2021 · The so-called 'dogs of the Dow' could deliver big returns in 2021, BofA says. The firm identifies 10 high-dividend stocks it thinks will trounce the market this year . 9.
- Shalini Nagarajan
- It's a huge day for tech earnings. Apple, Amazon and Facebook all report Q2 earnings Thursday. Samsung, MasterCard, Total, and Volkswagen are other highlights on the calendar.
- Germany's economy posts its largest decline since 1970 with GDP shrinking 10% in Q2. Europe's biggest economy saw an economic plunge across areas including trade, consumer spending, and investment.
- Kodak's CEO stands to make $135 million after the camera company's stock surged 1,200% in 2 days. Jim Continenza's shares have skyrocketed in value after Kodak secured a $765 million government loan to make drug ingredients.
- Credit Suisse posts a 24% jump in second-quarter net profits and shakes up its investment-banking division. The Swiss bank is merging its investment banking and trading divisions with effect from August 1.
Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. ... US stock futures mixed hours before opening bell as Dow, S&P higher, Nasdaq trending downward ... The Dow Jones Industrial ...
Feb 06, 2018 · What time does the Dow Jones open? The Dow Jones Index will open at 9.30am EST time today (2.30pm GMT). Yesterday the markets opened at 25337.87, but at 3.10pm saw a massive tumble to lows of...
- Vickiie Oliphant
Oct 21, 2013 · The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES:^DJI) will start the week flat, rising just two points at the opening bell, according to stock index futures as of 7:50 a.m. EDT.