- Anne Frank was a Jewish girl who family was in danger, so they went into hiding during the World War II in a little section of Anne's father office building. For two years, eight people lived in the Secret Annex. The eight people were Anne, Edith, Otto, and Margot Frank, along with the Frank family was Hermann van …show more content…
People also ask
Who were Anne Frank's family members?
What was the significance of the Anne Frank House?
How many people did Anne Frank live with?
Who was Anne Frank in World War 2?
The main characters. During WWII, Anne Frank's family hid in the Secret Annex for over 2 years, with the Van Pels family and Fritz Pfeffer. Meet them here.
- Anne’s first years. Anne Frank was born in the German city of Frankfurt am Main in 1929. Anne’s sister Margot was three years her senior. Unemployment was high and poverty was severe in Germany, and it was the period in which Adolf Hitler and his party were gaining more and more supporters.
- Nazi Germany invades the Netherlands. Before long, Anne felt right at home in the Netherlands. She learned the language, made new friends and went to a Dutch school near her home.
- Anne has to go into hiding in the Secret Annex. The Nazis took things further, one step at the time. Jews had to start wearing a Star of David on their clothes and there were rumours that all Jews would have to leave the Netherlands.
- Anne keeps a diary. On her thirteenth birthday, just before they went into hiding, Anne was presented with a diary. During the two years in hiding, Anne wrote about events in the Secret Annex, but also about her feelings and thoughts.
Feb 24, 2020 · Anne Frank was a Jewish teenager who went into hiding during the Holocaust, journaling her experiences in the renowned work 'The Diary of Anne Frank.' People Black History
Koophuis and Mr. Kraler, two of Mr. Frank's former employees, were of inestimable value to the hideaways, as were the typists Miep and Elly. They provided food bought on the black market or with food stamps obtained by the underground.
People in hiding with Anne Frank Otto Frank. Edith Frank. Margot Frank. Hermann van Pels (born March 31, 1898) Auguste van Pels (born September 9, 1900) Peter van Pels (born November 8, 1926 ...
May 05, 2012 · Otto Frank, Fritz Pfeffer and Hermann and Peter van Pels manage to stay together. Most prisoners have to perform heavy labor digging trenches. Peter is luckier: he is assigned to the camp post...
Aug 05, 2019 · Anne Frank was 13 years old when she entered the attic hiding spot above her father's old place of work. She died at the age of 15 in a concentration camp, shortly after her older sister Margot....