2032 is a further installment of the Gong mythology, the central part of which was formed with the Radio Gnome Trilogy of albums, comprising Flying Teapot in 1973, followed by Angel's Egg, 1973, and You in 1974. While later Gong albums in the 1970s onwards did refer to elements of the Gong mythology, they were not seen as succeeding the Radio ...
The 2032 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XXXV Olympiad and also known as Brisbane 2032, will be an international multi-sport event scheduled to take place from 23 July to 8 August 2032, in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It will be the third Summer Games to be held in Australia after the 1956 Summer Olympics in Melbourne ...
People also ask
When does the year 2032 start on Wikipedia?
Is the year 2032 a leap year or a normal year?
What was the theme of the album 2032?
When do they announce the 2032 Summer Olympics?
2159 or 1778 or 1006. Unix time. 1956528000 – 1988150399. 2032 ( MMXXXII) will be a leap year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2032nd year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 32nd year of the 3rd millennium, the 32nd year of the 21st century, and the 3rd year of the 2030s decade.
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050 (MML): Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 2. 2050: President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be 100% clean energy economy, and reaches net-zero emissions, by 2050. 3. 2050: Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 4. 2050: Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-nativ...
1. 2061 (MMLXI), September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 2. 2061, July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 3. 2061, December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 4. 2063, November 23: 100th anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who. 5. 2065 (MMLXV), November 22: Venus...
1. 2100 (MMC): On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103 (MMCIII): Per an agreement between the National Archives and Car...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 19 September, 2110 (MMCX) – A time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 18 November, 2112 (MMCXII) – The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 4. 2112 – A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 5. 211...
1. November 2120 (MMCXX) – A South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227 (MMCCXXVII)–2247 (MMCCXLVII): Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265 (MMCCLXV): Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284 (MMCCLXXXIV): Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.22 March, 2285 (MMCCLXXXV): Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453 (MMCDLIII): 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476 (MMCDLXXVI): 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
The 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany on 5 September, 2640 (MMDCXL).The CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end on 4 January, 2883 (MMDCCCLXXXIII) after a 999-year lease.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease.2968 (MMCMLXVIII): The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Column...2999 (MMCMXCIX): The time capsule in Chinook Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canadais scheduled to be opened on 31 December, 2999 after being sealed in 1999.2999: The Longplayercomposition is set to finish on 31 December 2999, marking the end of the thousand-year piece of music which began on 1 January 2000.
- Properties of cell chemistries
- Type designation
- Rechargeable variants
- Health issues
A button cell, watch battery, or coin battery is a small single cell battery shaped as a squat cylinder typically 5 to 25 mm in diameter and 1 to 6 mm high — resembling a button. Stainless steel usually forms the bottom body and positive terminal of the cell. An insulated top cap is the negative terminal. Button cell use in RTC modules as power source Button cells are used to power small portable electronics devices such as wrist watches, and pocket calculators. Wider variants are usually...
Alkaline batteries are made in the same button sizes as the other types, but typically provide less capacity and less stable voltage than more costly silver oxide or lithium cells. Silver cells may have a stable output voltage until it suddenly drops at end of life. This varies for individual types; one manufacturer offers three silver oxide cells of the same size, 357–303, 357-303H and EPX76, with capacities ranging from 150 to 200 mAh, voltage characteristics ranging from gradually ...
International standard IEC 60086-3 defines an alphanumeric coding system for "Watch batteries". Manufacturers often have their own naming system; for example, the cell called LR1154 by the IEC standard is named AG13, LR44, 357, A76, and other names by different manufacturers. The IEC standard and some others encode the case size so that the numeric part of the code is uniquely determined by the case size; other codes do not encode size directly. Examples of batteries conforming to the IEC standa
In addition to disposable button cells, rechargeable batteries in many of the same sizes are available, with lower capacity than disposable cells. Disposable and rechargeable batteries are manufactured to fit into a holder or with solder tags for permanent connection. In equipment with a battery holder, disposable or rechargeable batteries may be used, if the voltage is compatible. A typical use for a small rechargeable battery is to back up the settings of equipment which is normally permanentl
Button cells are attractive to small children; they may put them in their mouth and swallow them. The ingested battery can cause significant damage to internal organs. The battery reacts with bodily fluids, such as mucus or saliva, creating a circuit which can release an alkali t
Some button cells contain mercury or cadmium, which are toxic. In early 2013 the European Parliament Environment Committee voted for a ban on the export and import of a range of mercury-containing products such as button cells and other batteries, to be imposed from 2020.
Lithium cells, if ingested, are highly dangerous. In the pediatric population, of particular concern is the potential for one of these batteries to get stuck in the oesophagus. Such impactions can rapidly devolve and cause severe tissue injury in as little as two hours. The damag
2032. Cronologie tematică: Conducători de stat • Astronomie • Cinematografie • Informatică • Literatură • Muzică • Sport • Știință • SF • Teatru • TV. 2032 (MMXXXII) va fi un an obișnuit al calendarului gregorian, care va începe într-o zi de joi .
EL/M-2032. The EL/M-2032 is an advanced pulse Doppler, multimode planar array fire-control radar intended for multi-role fighter aircraft originated from the Lavi project. It is suitable for air-to-air and air-to-surface modes. As of 2009, Elta has integrated this radar system into the Sea Harrier, A-4, F-4, F-5, F-16, F/A-50, Mirage and MiG-21 ...
2020. 2024. 2028. The UEFA European Football Championship, less formally, the European Championship ( EC) and informally as the Euros, is the primary association football competition contested by the senior men's national teams of the members of the Union of European Football Associations ( UEFA ), determining the continental champion of Europe.
2032年在多个历法中的表示; 公历: 2032 mmxxxii: 罗马建城纪年: 2785: 亞美尼亞曆: 1481 ԹՎ ՌՆՁԱ: 亞述曆: 6782: 巴哈伊曆法: 188年－189年: 巴厘島薩卡曆: 1953年－1954年: 孟加拉曆: 1439: 柏柏爾曆: 2982: 英国即位纪元: n/a: 佛曆: 2576: 緬曆: 1394: 拜占庭曆: 7540年－7541年: 农历 ...
- 20世纪 | 21世纪 | 22世纪