- He teaches at the University of California in Los Angeles. William James Sidis is another individual whose exact IQ score is unknown. Experts have pegged his IQ somewhere in the range of 250 to 300, which would give him the highest IQ score in history.
People also ask
What is William James Sidis IQ?
Who has the highest IQ score in history?
How old was Sidis when he read the New York Times?
When did George Sidis become a famous mathematician?
Sidis doesn’t have the highest recorded IQ of all time. He doesn’t have a recorded IQ. He has an estimated IQ (estimated by his sister) and there is no test at all that can measure an IQ of 250 nor will there ever be. 250 is a meaningless number.
His score was the highest that had ever been obtained. In terms of IQ, the psychologist related that the figure would be between 250 and 300. Late in life William Sidis took general intelligence tests for Civil Service positions in New York and Boston. His phenomenal ratings are matter of record.
This long introduction is important in order to explain the story of William James Sidis, the man who, since the QI test was created around the 1905 circa, has received the highest score ever registered. 254
William Sidis, the Man With the Highest IQ Sidney Liu December 16, 2020 January 5, 2021 All the organs in the body have their specific purposes, however, some organs are more vital than the others.
Jun 16, 2014 · William James Sidis is another individual whose exact IQ score is unknown. Experts have pegged his IQ somewhere in the range of 250 to 300, which would give him the highest IQ score in history. What did Sidis do to earn such an accolade? Born in 1898, he entered Harvard at the age 11 to study mathematics, which at the time made him the youngest person to ever enroll at the prestigious university.
- Chris Harty
William James Sidis is believed to be one of the smartest people who have ever lived. The problem is, his IQ was never officially measured. According to his sister, his score was “the very highest that had ever been obtained”. Sadly, any records of his IQ testing have been lost to history.
- William James Sidis. IQ Score: 250 – 300. Well, many of you might have expected Albert Einstein here but this guy has a score which is nearly a hundred more than him.
- Terence Tao. IQ Score: 225-230. He is from Hong-Kong and he migrated to Australia to become a mathematician. Well, you can safely say that mathematicians have higher IQ.
- Christopher Hirata. IQ Score: 225. He is the youngest American to win gold medal a the age of 13 in International Physics Olympiad. He completed his Ph.D.
- Kim Ung-Yong. IQ Score: 210. He is from South Korea and at the age of 6 months only, he started speaking. By the time he was three years old, he could read English, Korean, Japanese and German.
- Stephen Hawking (IQ Score: 160) This man needs no introduction. Considered one of the greatest minds of our time, Stephen Hawking was a professor, author and world-renowned theoretical physicist.
- Albert Einstein (IQ Score: 160-190) Speaking of ‘symbols of knowledge’, the name of this scientist is actually synonymous with genius. It cannot be denied that he shaped the future of science.
- Judit Polgar (IQ Score: 170) Chess Grandmasters rarely aren’t geniuses, and by rarely, I mean never. Judit Polgar became the youngest one at the age of 15 and still proudly holds that record.
- Philip Emeagwali (IQ Score: 190) Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian-born engineer, mathematician, computer scientist and geologist. He left school at an early age of 13 due to the Nigerian-Biafran War.