- Kayla Cobb
- ‘Winter on Fire: Ukraine’s Fight for Freedom’ (2015) This Academy Award nominated documentary is one of the most powerful and underrated original films Netflix has to offer.
- ‘My Beautiful Broken Brain’ (2016) At the center of this documentary about a woman re-learning to communicate after a hemorrhagic stroke is a deeply human story.
- ‘Extremis’ (2016) Directed by Dan Krauss, this documentary follows a group of doctors, families, and patients making end-of-life decisions for their loved ones.
- ‘The White Helmets’ (2016) This short film marked one of the first times Netflix ever won an Academy Award in the documentary category. Directed by Orlando von Einsiedel, The White Helmets follows the day-to-day operations of the volunteer members of the Syrian Civil Defense.
Aug 29, 2021 · Yes, you can use someone’s Netflix account as far as the person is okay to allow you to use their Netflix ID and password. The only part of the problem would be that you and the person whose account you would be logged in would not be able to watch the Netflix content at the same time.
- Brett Michael Dykes
- Fyre (2019) Run Time: 97 min | IMDb: 7.3/10. Even if you’ve already witnessed the madness of this real-life horror story over on Hulu, you should see it again on Netflix.
- Homecoming: A Film By Beyoncé (2019) Run Time: 137 min | IMDb: 8/10. Beyoncé’s history-making Coachella performance was enough to temporarily rename the music festival Beychella last year, and now fans who couldn’t afford to see Queen Bee perform live get a backstage pass to the show with this doc.
- Get Me Roger Stone (2017) Run Time: 82 min | IMDb: 7.4/10. To understand the enigma that was the Trump campaign, one must first understand the man behind the historic presidential run.
- Team Foxcatcher (2016) Run Time: 90 min | IMDb: 7.3/10. One of the strangest, most tragic sports stories in history is that of professional wrestler Dave Schulz and his friend, John du Pont.
Netflix is an online streaming service that offers its users a wide range of TV shows, movies, and documentaries. To be able to watch this content, you need to have a Netflix account. The account...
- Blackfish (2013) The film “Blackfish” is stunning and shocking. It should be mandatory viewing. Blackfish is an explanatory documentary directed by Gabriela Cowperthwaite, who is known as a director of movies about real life and genuine stories.
- Dear Zachery: A Letter to a Son About His Father (2008) Dear Zachary: A letter to a son about his father is a documentary made by Kurt Kuenne, initially proposed to be a remembrance film about his companion, Andrew, who was killed in a parking area.
- An Inconvenient Truth (2006) An Inconvenient Truth is a 2006 documentary directed by Davis Guggenheim about former United States Vice President Al Gore’s crusade to teach natives about global warming via a full slide show that, by his own assessment made in the film, he has given more than a thousand times.
- Inside Job (2010) Inside Jobs covers the whole history of American financial related good and bad times, spreading from the great recession all the way through to the crash in late 2008.
Jun 26, 2021 · Across Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Disney Plus and Showtime, Variety has you covered in finding the best documentaries to watch right now. See the full list below. See the full list ...
May 03, 2022 · Inspiring Documentaries on Netflix. If you’re feeling like you need a little inspiration in your life, check out these documentaries on Netflix that can help get you going in the right direction. 1. Brene Brown: The Call to Courage. Rated TV-14. 1 hour 16 minutes.