- Niedzica Castle
Also Known as Dunajec Castle.
Cruise Dunajec River Gorge
Day Trips from Krakow or Warsaw
Small Group and Private Options
- Niedzica Castle
medievalheritage.eu/en/main-page/heritage/poland/krakow-town-hall/#:~:text=The Kraków town hall was erected at the,added to the building of the town hall.
- The Kraków town hall was erected at the turn of the 13th and 14th centuries. The oldest source information about it comes from 1313, and about the town hall tower from 1383. In 1397-1399, the Notary House was added to the building of the town hall.
On one side of the cloth hall is the Town Hall Tower (Wieża ratuszowa), on the other the 11th century Church of St. Adalbert and 1898 Adam Mickiewicz Monument. Rising above the square are the Gothic towers of St. Mary's Basilica (Kościół Mariacki). Kraków Main Square does not have a town hall, because it has not survived to the present day.
Oct 09, 2019 · Krakow’s main square is charming in every way. The basilica, cloth hall, and old town hall are all big attractions on the square and well worth a visit. The bugler plays every hour from the church tower and it is like stepping back in time. There are shops and cafes all along the square, as well as plenty of areas to sit and people watch.
- Rynek Glowny, Krakow,, Poland
Nov 29, 2015 · Inside the Cloth Hall, located in the heart of the Old Town, you are welcomed by stalls selling all the souvenirs and hand-crafted Polish gifts. In terms of major shopping centres, Pasaż 13, Galeria Krakowska, Galeria Kazimierz and Bonarka City Center offer the perfect mix of shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Live-streamed walking tour from the streets of Krakow - one of the biggest Old Towns in Europe (UNESCO) | This is a Live Virtual Tour delivered personally by me and using live video conferencing software. You will walk together with me with number of stops through Old Town in Krakow. You will have chance to ask me live any questions You wish. And
- Day 1: Krakow Old Town. Wawel Hill. viewed from St Mary’s Basilica tower. The Wawel Hill is home to the historic complex that had been the center of Polish politics and religion since the 10th century.
- Day 2 – Auschwitz Concentration Camp. Auschwitz day tour. This is Birkenau. One of the best day trips to do from Krakow is to the Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
- Day 3 Jewish quarter. Kazimierz – Jewish quarter. Krakow is home to one of the largest Jewish communities in Poland before WWII, where it later was converted to a grotto that was preserved.
Oct 11, 2020 · Krakow’s market square is the biggest in the world. That simple statement doesn’t give you a sense of this plaza. In this space is a town hall tower, several palaces, three churches, and, in the center, the enormous Cloth Hall, originally, in the 13th century, a covered market and today a two-story stone structure that houses dozens of vendor stalls on the ground floor and the Gallery of Polish Art upstairs.
Nov 20, 2020 · If you are visiting Krakow as a tourist, you are probably interested in its rich history, gorgeous architecture, and vibrant nightlife. Consequently, the best area to stay in Krakow for tourists is usually Krakow Old Town, the historic center of Krakow. However, there are cons of staying in the Krakow Old Town.
What are the best things to do in Krakow? I hear you say. Let me show you around the most beautiful cities in Poland, my home country. Top things to do & see!