- William James Sidis – 250 – 300 IQ William James Sidis’ IQ was not clearly identified. However, experts assumed that his IQ was between 250 and 300. That means he was a person who has the highest IQ score in history.
People also ask
Is William Sidis more intelligent than Einstein?
What is William James Sidis IQ score?
What was William James Sidis IQ, 250-300?
Who is William James Sidis?
James Sidis is typically reported to have one of the highest or if not the highest IQ ever recorded, in the range of 250-300. He reportedly graduated Harvard University as a teenager. He was a brilliant mathematician and reportedly could speak fluently in over 20 languages, by some reports.
Jun 04, 2020 · As for William James Sidis, he had an estimated IQ of around 250 to 300. Anybody with a high IQ will be happy to tell you it’s meaningless (though they’ll probably still be a little smug). But Sidis was so smart that his IQ was the same amount as three average human beings combined.
- All That's Interesting
- Stephen Hawking (IQ Score: 160) This man needs no introduction. Considered one of the greatest minds of our time, Stephen Hawking was a professor, author and world-renowned theoretical physicist.
- Albert Einstein (IQ Score: 160-190) Speaking of ‘symbols of knowledge’, the name of this scientist is actually synonymous with genius. It cannot be denied that he shaped the future of science.
- Judit Polgar (IQ Score: 170) Chess Grandmasters rarely aren’t geniuses, and by rarely, I mean never. Judit Polgar became the youngest one at the age of 15 and still proudly holds that record.
- Philip Emeagwali (IQ Score: 190) Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian-born engineer, mathematician, computer scientist and geologist. He left school at an early age of 13 due to the Nigerian-Biafran War.
William James Sidis’ IQ was not clearly identified. However, experts assumed that his IQ was between 250 and 300. That means he was a person who has the highest IQ score in history. He was born in 1898 and began to learn math at Harvard University when he was 11. He became the youngest person who registered in the most reputed University of America.
Oct 10, 2020 · IQ Score: 275 If you judge intelligence by IQ score alone, William James Sidis was one of the smartest people in the world. In fact, his astounding IQ score of 275 outshines most others on this list. For reference, the average IQ is between 90 and 110, and over 120 is taken into account superior, so that’s extremely impressive.
Oct 07, 2020 · Disclaimer: When we talk about intelligence, we are explicitly talking about IQ and people's ability to absorb aggregate knowledge or facts. We are just strictly talking about IQ and standardized intelligence tests, specifically those that Mensa looks at.
- William James Sidis (IQ Level- 250-300) Sidis had exceptional mathematical abilities. At 6, he went to a grammar school and in 7 months he had graduated.
- Terence Tao (IQ Level- 225-230) Another child prodigy yet again. This genius taught arithmetic to a 5 year old when he himself was all of 2. He attended mathematics courses of the university level when he was just 9 years old.
- Christopher Hirata (IQ Level- 225) Born in 1982, Christopher Hirata had recorded an IQ of 225. He is an outstanding example of child prodigy who had already completed his college level courses by the time he was 12.
- Kim Ung-Yong (IQ Level- 210) Kim Ung-Yong could speak fluently when he was just six months old and was a guest student in Physics at Hanyang University at the age of 3.
Oct 23, 2017 · Who Are The People Holding The World Record For High IQ? The person with the highest IQ ever recorded is Ainan Celeste Cawley with an IQ score of 263. The list continues as follows with the highest possible IQ: Ainan Celeste Cawley (IQ score of 263) William James Sidis (IQ score of 250-300) Terence Tao (IQ score between 225 and 230)
- related to: What is William James Sidis IQ level?