- William James Sidis IQ score is estimated at 250 – 300, which is considered as a super genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world. William James Sidis IQ 250 - 300. You can test your IQ by Click here I. William James Sidis IQ 300
People also ask
Was James Sidis smarter than Einstein?
Did William Sidis score the highest IQ of all time?
What was William James Sidis IQ, 250-300?
WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS - 250 - 300 William James Sidis IQ score is estimated at 250 – 300, which is considered as a super genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world.
William James Sidis (/ ˈ s aɪ d ɪ s /; April 1, 1898 – July 17, 1944) was an American child prodigy with exceptional mathematical and linguistic skills. He is notable for his 1920 book The Animate and the Inanimate, in which he speculates about the origin of life in the context of thermodynamics.
What Was William James Sidis IQ, 250-300? William James Sidis IQ was estimated to be around 250 - 300 IQ because of his high degree of prodigy, prolific, and psychological achievements begining at a very tender age. When the names of abnormally high IQ geniuses strikes the mind, William James Sidis, should pop into our mind.
What is William James Sidis IQ? William James Sidis IQ score is estimated at 250 – 300, which is considered as a super genius and in top 0.1% of the population in the world. William James Sidis was a child prodigy in America who lived from April 1, 1898 to July 17, 1944.
0.025. 0.030. 70-79 Cognitively Impaired. 80-89 Below average intelligence. 90-110 Average intelligence. 111-120 Above average intelligence. 121-130 Gifted. > 130 Very Gifted.
Jan 20, 2021 · William James Sidis – a Child Prodigy at 18 Months Old. William had an IQ of 250 to 300. To give you some idea of just how smart William was, an average IQ is 90 to 109. An IQ score over 140 indicates that you are a genius. Experts have reverse-engineered Albert Einstein’s IQ – 160, Leonardo da Vinci – 180, Isaac Newton – 190. Stephen Hawking had an IQ of 160.
Nov 25, 2020 · There has been a lot of speculation over the years about the IQ of William Sidis. In the course of time, his IQ test record was also lost, leading modern historians to follow his conjecture. An IQ of 100 is considered mediocre, and a score below 80 is often considered low. Any score above 130 is considered creator-given or highly advanced.
- Stephen Hawking (IQ Score: 160) This man needs no introduction. Considered one of the greatest minds of our time, Stephen Hawking was a professor, author and world-renowned theoretical physicist.
- Albert Einstein (IQ Score: 160-190) Speaking of ‘symbols of knowledge’, the name of this scientist is actually synonymous with genius. It cannot be denied that he shaped the future of science.
- Judit Polgar (IQ Score: 170) Chess Grandmasters rarely aren’t geniuses, and by rarely, I mean never. Judit Polgar became the youngest one at the age of 15 and still proudly holds that record.
- Philip Emeagwali (IQ Score: 190) Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian-born engineer, mathematician, computer scientist and geologist. He left school at an early age of 13 due to the Nigerian-Biafran War.