- Luxury Hotels In Frankfurt Are Among The Best In The World. If you are looking for a romantic getaway in Frankfurt then you will want to stay at the Villa Kennedy.
- You Must Visit Frankfurt If You Are A Fan Of Fine Dining. If you think that dining in Frankfurt is limited to simple sausages, you are mistaken! For a great meal with an unforgettable view, try the Main Tower Restaurant & Bar.
- Unexpected Surprises Around Every Corner In Frankfurt. When most people think of Frankfurt, Germany, they immediately think of the city as one of Europe’s centers of business and finance.
The Frankfurt Main Tower offers the opportunity to view sweeping panoramas around Frankfurt for just 6.50 EUR at the time of our visit. We took the elevator up to the top and enjoyed the sights. A large red and white antenna emerges from the top of the building and seems to touch the clouds.
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
- Ekta Maheshwari
- Romerberg. It is true that names like Frankfurt and Romerberg go hand in hand. The heart of the city square has a cluster of irregularly shaped buildings that give off a beautiful vibe.
- Museumsufer. Museumsufer is another prime location of the city, which is situated on the south bank of the River Main. The district hosts a corridor of some of the best museums that have an international legacy.
- Main Tower. While Frankfurt has many high rise buildings gazing upon the streets, but only the Main tower allows the public to get a full panoramic view of the city.
- Goethe House. Frankfurt is the birthplace of the renowned writer Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, who lived until 1765. The house has been restored after World War II, bombarding and everything has been intricately assembled.
People also ask
Is Frankfurt a good city to visit?
What are the best days to visit Frankfurt Germany?
What is in Frankfurt Germany?
What is the history of Frankfurt?
- Main Tower. 3,757 reviews. "Amazing views from the main tower - definitely worth a visit if your in frankfurt." "You can see all the main Frankfurt sights, including the airport, stadium, old town and train stations."
- Romer. 6,326 reviews. "While visiting Frankfurt had landed to this amazing place surrounded by modern yet historical building n...""...
- Roemerberg. 301 reviews. "... Church and many many other historically important buildings,as it's a major tourist destination there's...""...
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper) 1,170 reviews. "Very close to our hotel, a free evening for us in the City coincided with an excellent concert by the Frankfurt...""...
- Heidelberg. Arguably one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg is an excellent day trip option, what with its imposing castle ruins and prestigious university.
- Rhine. The Rhine Valley is a UNESCO world heritage site, and it’s easy to see why. Skirted with postcard-perfect villages, and packed full of castles at the highest density in the world, the valley is a gorgeous place to spend the day.
- Wertheim Village. If shopping is on your mind, the Wertheim Village is absolutely the only place to do it from Frankfurt. Over 110 luxury boutiques populate the area, including Versace, Tumi and Ralph Lauren – and this is a great way to save a bunch on the top brands.
- Rothenburg. The well-preserved medieval town of Rothenburg is a very popular place to visit from Frankfurt. On your way there you’ll pass along the Romantic Road, worth the trip in itself, and once you arrive in Rothenburg you certainly won’t be disappointed.
Planning Your Trip to Frankfurt . Best Time to Visit: Events take place throughout the year in Frankfurt, so you might have a hard time choosing what time of year to visit. The weather is best in spring and fall. The very best time to visit Frankfurt may be in October, the month of the Frankfurt Book Fair. Language: German, but English is ...
- 5 answers
I travelled to Germany last year and enjoyed Würzburg ( for the wonderful Marienberg Fortress overlooking the city and the huge baroque palace called the "Residenz" (it has the worlds largest ceiling fresco) and its lovely gardens. Bamberg...
- 4 answers
There are plenty of things to do and visit in both cities depending on the interests of the person. I add some websites first of all the ones of the two cities also Lonely planet guide and Britannica. I hope this will help you do your home...
- 2 answers
If there's a half price bookstore in your city, see if you can find any books on Frankfurt or Germany for cheap. Rick Steeves' books are always a good bet. I was in Germany last August and spent a day in Frankfurt, and that was pretty much...
- 5 answers
Sep 25, 2019 · Frankfurt is the most diverse city in Germany and has the highest percentage of foreigners in the country: about 28% (710,000) of Frankfurt's residents have no German passport and another 20% are naturalized German citizens.
- 248.31 km²
- City of Hesse
- Euro (EUR)
- 701,350(2013 est.)
Jan 14, 2020 · In this Vlog, I am going to show you the must-visit places to visit in Frankfurt in just one day. Frankfurt is one of the busiest and the most important places in Germany and even Europe.
- 5 min
- Agrieem Jasola
Dec 17, 2017 · 10 Best Places to Visit in Germany - Travel Video - Duration: 13:03. ... 13:03. 8 THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT GERMANY 🇩🇪 Vlog - Duration: 11:01. World Nomac 3,392 views. 11:01. Brussels City ...
- 5 min