- 1. an outline of something, especially a person's face, as seen from one side: "the man turned and she caught his profile"
- 2. a short article giving a description of a person or organization: "a profile of a Texas tycoon"
- 1. describe (a person or organization, especially a public figure) in a short article: "he was to profile each candidate"
- 2. represent in outline from one side: "he was standing motionless, profiled on the far side of the swimming pool"
People also ask
What is the meaning of profile?
What does profiles mean?
What does high profile mean?
What is the plural of profile?
- 1.1. What is a Profile? In general, a profile is a segregation between different runtime environments in which the Spring application can run. For example, an application can run locally, in a development or test environment as well as in production.
This service defines a profile with Apple's servers that can then be assigned to specific devices. This command provides information about the MDM server that is assigned to manage one or more devices, information about the host that the managed devices can pair with, and various attributes that control the MDM association behavior of the device.
DEFINE PROFILE (Define a profile) Use this command on a configuration manager to define a profile (a set of configuration information) that can be distributed to managed servers. After defining a profile, you can use the DEFINE PROFASSOCIATION command to specify objects to be distributed to managed servers subscribing to the profile.
Sep 02, 2006 · profile. the act of tracking people down via online tools or any other tools to find out more information about a person. Typically this word is used to describe males who are trying to find more information about females they have met or are attracted to. Though woman have been known to profile men. Not to be confused with stalking where the difference lies in the intent.
Profiles are permanent user preferences and system configuration options. They allow for the centralized management of configuration data but with sophisticated, customized user, security, and session-context access to the values. The Profile Service application programming interface (API) provides the access to profile values.