York (Pennsylvania German: Yarrick), known as the White Rose City (after the symbol of the House of York), is the county seat of York County, Pennsylvania, United States, located in the south-central region of the state.
The city has been called an "architectural museum," because...
- Local corporations and industry
York is home to dental equipment and false teeth giant,...
Much of York's culture represents the city's evolving role...
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to navigation Jump to search York (nicknamed The White Rose City) is a city in south-central Pennsylvania. The city was established in 1741, and officially incorporated to city status in 1887.
An York in usa ka syudad han Pennsylvania, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: York, Pennsylvania
- Baldwin |, Berwick |, Bethel Park |, Brentwood |, Carlisle |, Chambersburg |, Columbia |, Darby |, Dunmore |, Elizabethtown |, Emmaus |, Ephrata |, Franklin Park |, Hanover |, Hummelstown |, Indiana |, Kingston |, Lansdale |, Lansdowne |, Monroeville |, Munhall |, Murrysville |, Norristown |, Penn Hills |, Phoenixville |, Plum |, Pottstown |, State College |, West Chester |, West Mifflin |, Whitehall |, Wilkinsburg |, Wyomissing |, Yeadon
- Altoona |, Philadelphia |, Erie |, Harrisburg–Carlisle |, Johnstown |, Lancaster |, Lebanon |, Lehigh Valley |, New York |, Pittsburgh |, Reading |, State College |, Williamsport |, Scranton‑Wilkes-Barre |, York-Hanover
- Mga syudad |, Politika |, Kagamhanan |, Mga delegasyon |, Kaagi |, Heyograpiya |, Heyolohiya |, Mga Pennsylvaniano |, Mga estadohanon nga parke |, Mga tigaman |, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw
- Allentown |, Altoona |, Bethlehem |, Chester |, DuBois |, Easton |, Erie |, Greensburg |, Harrisburg |, Hazleton |, Johnstown |, Lancaster |, Lebanon |, McKeesport |, New Castle |, Philadelphia |, Pittsburgh |, Pottsville |, Reading |, Scranton |, Sunbury |, Wilkes-Barre |, Williamsport |, York
Pennsylvania Station, also known as New York Penn Station or Penn Station, is the main intercity railroad station in New York City and the busiest in the Western Hemisphere, serving more than 600,000 passengers per weekday as of 2019.
The Hotel Pennsylvania is a hotel located at 401 Seventh Avenue (15 Penn Plaza) in Manhattan, across the street from Pennsylvania Station and Madison Square Garden in New York City. It is currently the fourth largest hotel in the city.
- January 25, 1919
- 2,200 at opening, 1,704 currently
- Vornado Realty Trust
People also ask
What county is York City PA in?
What is in York PA?
What is the population of York PA?
What towns are in York County PA?