Barcelona is served by Barcelona-El Prat Airport, about 17 km (11 mi) from the centre of Barcelona. It is the second-largest airport in Spain, and the largest on the Mediterranean coast, which handled more than 50.17 million passengers in 2018, showing an annual upward trend. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barcelona
Barcelona is served by Barcelona-El Prat Airport, about 17 km (11 mi) from the centre of Barcelona. It is the second-largest airport in Spain, and the largest on the Mediterranean coast, which handled more than 50.17 million passengers in 2018, showing an annual upward trend. 
Barcelona is a very family-friendly city, and great for kids of all ages. Almost any restaurant will be set-up to accommodate children, and have plenty of options to chose from. Cerveceria Catalana is a tapas place great for families, with tons of options for even picky eaters.
The Barcelona City Pass is a great option for those who wish to enjoy all of city''s highlights, without the inconvenience of booking several tickets and having to collect the card. Included: Includes skip-the-line tickets for the Sagrada Familia and Park Guëll + Hop-On Hop-Off Bus (24h or 48h) + Aerobus & much more..
Oct 08, 2020 · Barcelona, city, seaport, and capital of Barcelona province and of Catalonia autonomous community, northeastern Spain, located 90 miles (150 km) south of the French border. Barcelona is Spain’s major Mediterranean port and commercial center and is famed for its individuality, cultural interest, and beauty.
Barcelona sited between the sea and the mountains, has found a formidable balance: a foot in the traditional things and the other in the avant-garde.Barcelona has the reputation of being the most cosmopolitan, modern and avant-garde city in Spain and it has renewed for the 1992 Olympic Games.
Barcelona is part of the Spanish province of Catalonia, making its culture a little different from what you'd experience in Madrid, Seville or Granada. The most noticeable difference is the language.
People also ask
What is it like to visit Barcelona Spain?
What is there to do in Barcelona Spain?
Is Barcelona the biggest city in Spain?
What cities are close to Barcelona Spain?
- Browse by Category. Cultural & Theme Tours. Architecture Tours. Cultural Tours. Historical Tours. Movie Tours. Art Tours. Ghost & Vampire Tours. Archaeology Tours. Monuments & Statues.
- Top Attractions in Barcelona. Sort by: Traveler Favorites. Sights & Landmarks 1. Basilica of the Sagrada Familia. 163,681 reviews. Admission ticket from $40.00. Sights & Landmarks.
- Popular in Barcelona right now. Skip the Line: National Art Museum of Catalonia Entrance Ticket. 82 reviews. $14.30 per adult. Popular: Booked by 1,028 travelers!
- Types of Things to Do in Barcelona. Tours (1,136)Nightlife (630)Sights & Landmarks (595)Spas & Wellness (583)Outdoor Activities (575)Shopping (449)Food & Drink (349)Fun & Games (286)Classes & Workshops (220)Transportation (219)Boat Tours & Water Sports (170)Museums (160)Nature & Parks (126)Concerts & Shows (117)Traveler Resources (20)Water & Amusement Parks (7)Events (6)Casinos & Gambling (5)Zoos & Aquariums (3)
May 08, 2020 · Explore Barcelona holidays and discover the best time and places to visit. | Barcelona is an enchanting seaside city with boundless culture, fabled architecture and a world-class drinking and dining scene.
- Las Ramblas. Never mind that a lot of locals shun this sequence of promenades that runs from Plaça de Catalunya down to the Columbus Monument at the waterfront.
- Sagrada Família. This is where to begin your adventure through Barcelona and the dreamlike works of Antoni Gaudí. His minor basilica is a project of incredible scale and ambition that is still only around three quarters complete more than a 140 years after Gaudí first became involved.
- Casa Batlló. Another of Antoni Gaudí’s most postcard-friendly creations, this apartment block wasn’t created from scratch but was a remodel undertaken at the turn of the 20th century.
- Casa Milà. Also known as La Pedrera, as the front of the building looks a bit like the face of a quarry, Casa Milà was completed in 1912 and is another emblematic Gaudí building.
Feel-Good results for Barcelona Spain
Essential Barcelona travel guide: Everything to plan your visit. Top attractions, transport, maps, hotel guide, BCN Airport, apartment rental. Insider tips from locals living in Barcelona city Spain.