About Frankfurt There’s plenty to see and do in this 2,000-year-old German city. The gothic Saint Bartholomeus Cathedral is a perseverant structure, having been destroyed and rebuilt twice since its 14th century construction.
- Infections spike in the US +++ Walk-through testing center at Frankfurt Airport | Coronavirus Updateyoutube.com
- Germany: Protesters March Against West Bank Annexation In Frankfurtyoutube.com
- Ahad'svlog# very happy to see Frankfurt chickens. Germany vlogyoutube.com
- Germany - FRANKFURTyoutube.com
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Frankfurt, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 53,466 traveler reviews and photos of Frankfurt tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. We have reviews of the best places to see in Frankfurt. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Tourismus+Congress GmbH Kaiserstraße 56 60329 Frankfurt am Main Tel. +49 (0) 69/21 23 88 00 email@example.com
Frankfurt has become “Mainhattan.” Spread along both banks of the Main River (hence its formal name, Frankfurt am Main), the city has always held a special place in German history.
Landmarks in Frankfurt Germany. Famous Frankfurt landmarks include Main Tower, Schauspiel Theatre, the European Central Bank and the Kaiserdom. Frankfurt Tourist Attractions. Popular tourist attractions in Frankfurt include the Old Town, the Frankfurt Zoo and the beautiful waterfront parkland. Museums and Galleries
People also ask
What are the best places to visit in Frankfurt Germany?
Why to visit Frankfurt Germany?
What is it like to travel to Frankfurt Germany?
What is Frankfurt Germany known for?
Located along the Main in Germany, Frankfurt is a bustling city that boasts a rich history, vibrant nightlife, and a medieval feeling people of all ages will enjoy. Because of the city's ideal location, Expedia recommends staying in downtown Frankfurt, if you plan on participating in Frankfurt excursions to cities in surrounding areas.
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 69 21238800. Web. Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 69 138800. Web. Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 69 75420. Web. Visit website.
- Römerberg: Frankfurt's Old Town Center. In the heart of Frankfurt's Old Town (Altstadt), the Römerberg is an irregularly shaped square with the Justice Fountain (Gerechtigkeitsbrunnen) at its center.
- Städel Museum. The Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie), with its excellent collection of paintings from the 14th century, is the most important of the world-class museums that make up Frankfurt's Museum District (see #3 below for details of these other top-rated tourist attractions).
- Museum District: Museumsufer. Frankfurt's Museum District (Museumsufer) on the south and north banks of the River Main is a first-rate collection of some 16 separate museums, many of them of international standing.
- The Palm Garden. Located on Bockenheimer Landstrasse, the beautiful 54-acre Palm Garden (Palmengarten), the largest botanic garden in Germany (and one of three in Frankfurt), was an instant hit with the public upon its opening in 1871.
Frankfurt Frankfurt is the biggest city in the state of Hesse, financial and business capital of Germany. The city is notorious for futuristic skyline and the busiest European airport. Comfortably positioned on the river Main, Frankfurt is the transportation and logistics center of Europe, as well an essential financial cluster for world economy.
- related to: Frankfurt Germany
vacationrenter.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
luxuryhotelsguides.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month