Jamestown is a city in southern Chautauqua County, New York, United States.The population was 31,146 at the 2010 census and was estimated at 29,058 in 2019. Situated between Lake Erie to the north and the Allegheny National Forest to the south, Jamestown is the largest population center in the county.
The Jamestown Academy in Jamestown, New York was a school built in 1810. It was also called the "Old Academy". One of the founders was Abner Hazeltine. It was located on the southeast corner of Fourth and Spring Streets.
Jamestown station is a historic train station located at Jamestown in Chautauqua County, New York.Although no longer an active railroad station due to a lack of passenger service in the area after a restoration done in 2011 the building currently serves as a bus transportation center and community space for Jamestown.
People also ask
Is Jamestown in New York or Virginia?
What county is Jamestown, New York in?
What was the population in Jamestown?
What is the history of Jamestown?
An Jamestown in usa ka syudad han New York, Estados Unidos.. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: Jamestown, New York
- Albany ·, Allegany ·, Bronx ·, Broome ·, Cattaraugus ·, Cayuga ·, Chautauqua ·, Chemung ·, Chenango ·, Clinton ·, Columbia ·, Cortland ·, Delaware ·, Dutchess ·, Erie ·, Essex ·, Franklin ·, Fulton ·, Genesee ·, Greene ·, Hamilton ·, Herkimer ·, Jefferson ·, Kings ·, Lewis ·, Livingston ·, Madison ·, Monroe ·, Montgomery ·, Nassau ·, New York ·, Niagara ·, Oneida ·, Onondaga ·, Ontario ·, Orange ·, Orleans ·, Oswego ·, Otsego ·, Putnam ·, Queens ·, Rensselaer ·, Richmond ·, Rockland ·, Saint Lawrence ·, Saratoga ·, Schenectady ·, Schoharie ·, Schuyler ·, Seneca ·, Steuben ·, Suffolk ·, Sullivan ·, Tioga ·, Tompkins ·, Ulster ·, Warren ·, Washington ·, Wayne ·, Westchester ·, Wyoming ·, Yates
- Albany / Schenectady / Troy ·, Binghamton ·, Buffalo · Niagara Falls ·, Elmira / Corning ·, Glens Falls ·, Ithaca ·, Jamestown ·, Syudad han New York ·, Newburgh / Middletown ·, Poughkeepsie ·, Rochester ·, Syracuse ·, Utica / Rome
- Pagbahinbahin administratibo ·, Bibliyograpiya ·, Mga distrito kongresyonal ·, Batakan balaod ·, Demograpiya ·, Ekonomiya ·, Pag-aram ·, Mga piniliay ·, Heyograpiya ·, Kagamhanan (Gobernador, Lehislatura, Sistema hukmanan) ·, Kaagi ·, Mga tigaman ·, Katawhan ·, Politika ·, Panakayan ·, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw
- Adirondack Mountains ·, Allegheny Plateau ·, Capital District ·, Catskill Mountains ·, Central Region (kasanhi Central-Leatherstocking) ·, Central New York ·, Champlain Valley ·, Finger Lakes ·, Holland Purchase ·, Hudson Highlands ·, Hudson Valley ·, Long Island ·, Mohawk Valley ·, New York Metro ·, Syudad han New York ·, Niagara Frontier ·, North Country ·, Ridge and Valley ·, Saint Lawrence Seaway ·, Shawangunks ·, Ski country ·, Southern Tier ·, Southtowns ·, Tech Valley ·, Thousand Islands ·, Upstate ·, Western
Jamestown is a city in southern Chautauqua County, New York, United States.The population was 31,146 at the 2010 census and was estimated at 29,315 in 2018. Situated between Lake Erie to the north and the Allegheny National Forest to the south, Jamestown is the largest population center in the county.
Jamestown High School (JHS) is a public high school located in Jamestown, New York, United States. It is the sole public high school within the city limits of Jamestown, and educates high school freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. It is within the Jamestown Public Schools school district.
- Dana Williams
- Jamestown City School District
Jamestown, även kallad The Pearl City, är en stad i Chautauqua County i delstaten New York i USA, belägen i sydvästra delen av delstaten nära Eriesjön.Befolkningen uppgick 2010 till 31 146 personer.
The Jamestown Expos were a minor league baseball franchise located in Jamestown, New York.The team existed under various names from 1939 through 1993 and played in the New York–Penn League and its predecessor, the Pennsylvania–Ontario–New York League.
"Jamestown", a song by The Movielife from the album Forty Hour Train Back to Penn (2003) Jamestown Foundation , a Washington, D.C.-based think tank Jamestown Revival , a folk, folk rock, and Americana duo from Magnolia, Texas