Yahoo Web Search

  1. Mid-Atlantic (United States) - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_states

    The Mid-Atlantic, comprising the Middle Atlantic states or the Mid-Atlantic states, is a region of the United States generally located between New England and the South Atlantic portion of the Southeastern States.

    • Defining the Mid-Atlantic

      There are differing interpretations as to the composition of...

    • History

      Shipping and trade have been important to the Mid-Atlantic...

  2. Mid-Atlantic - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic

    Mid-Atlantic or Mid Atlantic can refer to: The middle of the Atlantic Ocean Mid-Atlantic English, a mix between British English and American English Mid-Atlantic Region (Little League World Series), one of the United States geographic divisions of the Little League World Series

  3. Mid-Atlantic accent - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_English

    The Mid-Atlantic accent, or Transatlantic accent, is a purposefully cultivated accent of English that blends together the most prestigious features of American and British English. Adopted in the early 20th century mostly by American aristocrats and Hollywood actors, it is not a native or regional accent; instead, according to voice and drama professor Dudley Knight, it is an affected set of speech patterns "whose chief quality was that no Americans actually spoke it unless educated to do so". P

  4. Mid-Atlantic Ridge - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_Ridge

    The Mid-Atlantic Ridge (MAR) is a mid-ocean ridge, a divergent or constructive plate boundary located along the floor of the Atlantic Ocean, and part of the longest mountain range in the world.

  5. Mid-Atlantic States - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

    simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_States

    The Mid-Atlantic States (also called Middle Atlantic States or simply Middle East) form one of the nine geographic divisions within the United States that are officially recognized by the United States Census Bureau. The division consists of three states: New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.

  6. Mid-Atlantic Sports Network - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_Sports_Network

    Mid-Atlantic Sports Network (MASN) is an American regional sports network owned as a joint venture between two Major League Baseball franchises, the Baltimore Orioles (which owns a controlling 77% interest) and the Washington Nationals (which owns the remaining 23%).

  7. Mid-Atlantic Ridge - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

    simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_Ridge

    The Mid-Atlantic Ridge is where seafloor spreading takes place in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. It is part of a world-wide system of mid-ocean ridges. These ridges make up the longest mountain range in the world, all underwater except for short stretches like Iceland. On Iceland, the Mid-Atlantic Ridge reaches the surface.

  8. MidAtlantic Airways - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MidAtlantic_Airways

    MidAtlantic Airways was a regional airline based at Pittsburgh International Airport in Findlay Township, Pennsylvania, USA. It was a subsidiary of US Airways and operated the Embraer 170 medium-jet aircraft as a US Airways Express carrier. It ceased operations on May 27, 2006.

  9. Jim Crockett Promotions - Wikipedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic_Wrestling

    Jim Crockett Promotions Inc. was a family-owned professional wrestling promotion headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. Founded in 1931, the promotion emerged as a cornerstone of the National Wrestling Alliance .

  10. Mid-Atlantic – Wikipedia

    sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mid-Atlantic

    Enligt den definition av Mid-Atlantic som används av US Census Bureau inbegrips dock endast New Jersey, New York och Pennsylvania. Delstaterna Delaware, Maryland, Virginia och West Virginia, samt Washington, D.C.