New Castle is a city in Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is 50 miles (80 km) northwest of Pittsburgh near the Pennsylvania–Ohio border just 18 miles (29 km) southeast of Youngstown, Ohio. The population was 23,128 as of the 2010 census.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia South New Castle is a borough in Lawrence County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 709 at the 2010 census. South New Castle is primarily a residential neighborhood which lies south of the city of New Castle.
People also ask
What is the history of New Castle PA?
How many people live in New Castle de?
How did New Castle, Delaware get its name?
What is the population of New Castle Pittsburgh?
New Castle is a city in western Pennsylvania near the border of Ohio. It is northwest of Pittsburgh This page was last changed on 26 April 2020, at 11:41. ...
New Castle, Pennsylvania An New Castle in usa ka syudad han Pennsylvania, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga nahahanungod han: New Castle, Pennsylvania Usa ka turók ini nga barasahon.
- Baldwin |, Berwick |, Bethel Park |, Brentwood |, Carlisle |, Chambersburg |, Columbia |, Darby |, Dunmore |, Elizabethtown |, Emmaus |, Ephrata |, Franklin Park |, Hanover |, Hummelstown |, Indiana |, Kingston |, Lansdale |, Lansdowne |, Monroeville |, Munhall |, Murrysville |, Norristown |, Penn Hills |, Phoenixville |, Plum |, Pottstown |, State College |, West Chester |, West Mifflin |, Whitehall |, Wilkinsburg |, Wyomissing |, Yeadon
- Altoona |, Philadelphia |, Erie |, Harrisburg–Carlisle |, Johnstown |, Lancaster |, Lebanon |, Lehigh Valley |, New York |, Pittsburgh |, Reading |, State College |, Williamsport |, Scranton‑Wilkes-Barre |, York-Hanover
- Mga syudad |, Politika |, Kagamhanan |, Mga delegasyon |, Kaagi |, Heyograpiya |, Heyolohiya |, Mga Pennsylvaniano |, Mga estadohanon nga parke |, Mga tigaman |, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw
- Allentown |, Altoona |, Bethlehem |, Chester |, DuBois |, Easton |, Erie |, Greensburg |, Harrisburg |, Hazleton |, Johnstown |, Lancaster |, Lebanon |, McKeesport |, New Castle |, Philadelphia |, Pittsburgh |, Pottsville |, Reading |, Scranton |, Sunbury |, Wilkes-Barre |, Williamsport |, York
Pages in category "New Castle, Pennsylvania" The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
- Micropolitan Statistical Area
- Government and politics
Lawrence County is a county located in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 91,108. The county seat is New Castle. Lawrence County makes up the entire New Castle, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area, which is also included in the larger Pittsburgh-New Castle-Weirton, PA-WV-OH Combined Statistical Area.
Lawrence County was created on March 20, 1849, from parts of Beaver and Mercer counties due to the rapid growth of New Castle, which was primarily in Mercer County but was rapidly expanding into Beaver County. The former borders between Beaver and Mercer Counties are still evident in Lawrence County today, as the northern borders of North Beaver Township, Shenango Township, and Slippery Rock Township with the southern borders of Mahoning Township, Hickory Township, and Scott Township make up the
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 363 square miles, of which 358 square miles is land and 4.5 square miles is water. Major waterways are the Shenango River, Neshannock Creek and the Mahoning River which form the Beaver River. Also, the Slippery Rock Creek and Connoquenessing Creak empty into the Beaver River. It has a humid continental climate and average monthly temperatures in New Castle range from 27.7 °F in January to 72.2 °F in July.
The United States Office of Management and Budget has designated Lawrence County as the New Castle, PA Micropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census the micropolitan area ranked 3rd most populous in the State of Pennsylvania and the 48th most populous in the United States with a population of 91,108. Lawrence County is also a part of the Pittsburgh-New Castle-Weirton, PA-OH-WV Combined Statistical Area, which combines the population of Lawrence, as well as the Allegheny, Armstrong, B
As of November 2008, there were 62,505 registered voters in Lawrence County. 1. Democratic: 34,728 1 2. Republican: 22,509 3. Other Parties: 5,268
New Castle on kaupunki Pennsylvanian osavaltiossa Yhdysvalloissa. Kaupunki on 80 kilometrin päässä Pittsburghista. Kaupungissa asui 21 618 asukasta vuoden 2019 arvion mukaan. Kaupungin pinta-ala on 22,13 neliökilometriä, josta 0,62 neliökilometriä on vettä.
Interstate 295 passes north of New Castle and crosses the Delaware River on the Delaware Memorial Bridge to New Jersey, with DE 9 providing access to New Castle from I-295.  The Wilmington Airport (formerly New Castle Airport) is located northwest of New Castle along US 13/US 40.