Scranton is the sixth-largest city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.It is the county seat and largest city of Lackawanna County in Northeastern Pennsylvania's Wyoming Valley and hosts a federal court building for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
Lackawanna County (/ɫɑkəˈwɑnə/ ; Lenape: Lèkaohane) is a...
- Pennsylvania Route 307
Pennsylvania Route 307 (PA 307) is a north–south route of...
- 30,000 Pounds of Bananas
"30,000 Pounds Of Bananas," sometimes spelled "Thirty...
- Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania
The Scranton School District is a large, urban school district located in Scranton, Pennsylvania. It serves the city of Scranton in Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania. The district encompasses approximately 26 square miles. According to 2000 federal census data, it serves a resident population of 76,089.
- Gregg L Sunday, Business Manager
- Alexis Kirijan, Ed.D.(2015–2020) Salary $150,000 with 2.5% raises
- 9 locally elected members
Scranton is the saxt-lairgest ceety in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ahint Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie an Reading.It is the coonty seat o Lackawanna Coonty in Northeastren Pennsylvanie's Wyoming Valley an hosts a federal court biggin.
People also ask
What is the population of Scranton PA?
What is the history of Scranton PA?
What did governor scranton do in pennsylvania?
What was the decline of Scranton?
Scranton High School is an urban high school located in Lackawanna County, Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States. It is part of the Scranton School District. It enrolled 1,792 ninth through twelfth grade students in 2010. It is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
Scranton, Pennsylvania. Jump to navigation Jump to search. An Scranton in usa ka syudad han Pennsylvania, Estados Unidos. An Wikimedia Commons mayda media nga ...
- Baldwin |, Berwick |, Bethel Park |, Brentwood |, Carlisle |, Chambersburg |, Columbia |, Darby |, Dunmore |, Elizabethtown |, Emmaus |, Ephrata |, Franklin Park |, Hanover |, Hummelstown |, Indiana |, Kingston |, Lansdale |, Lansdowne |, Monroeville |, Munhall |, Murrysville |, Norristown |, Penn Hills |, Phoenixville |, Plum |, Pottstown |, State College |, West Chester |, West Mifflin |, Whitehall |, Wilkinsburg |, Wyomissing |, Yeadon
- Altoona |, Philadelphia |, Erie |, Harrisburg–Carlisle |, Johnstown |, Lancaster |, Lebanon |, Lehigh Valley |, New York |, Pittsburgh |, Reading |, State College |, Williamsport |, Scranton‑Wilkes-Barre |, York-Hanover
- Mga syudad |, Politika |, Kagamhanan |, Mga delegasyon |, Kaagi |, Heyograpiya |, Heyolohiya |, Mga Pennsylvaniano |, Mga estadohanon nga parke |, Mga tigaman |, Mga pan-anyag hin dumuruaw
- Allentown |, Altoona |, Bethlehem |, Chester |, DuBois |, Easton |, Erie |, Greensburg |, Harrisburg |, Hazleton |, Johnstown |, Lancaster |, Lebanon |, McKeesport |, New Castle |, Philadelphia |, Pittsburgh |, Pottsville |, Reading |, Scranton |, Sunbury |, Wilkes-Barre |, Williamsport |, York
Pennsylvania dobrovoljačka primila je čak 200 dobrovoljaca u prvom talasu. Mnogi su preživjeli rat i samo neki su se vratili kućama, dok ih je 30 posto napustilo Scranton. Rat je učinio to da je dosta populacije emigriralo u druge krajeve.
William Scranton was born on July 19, 1917 while the Scranton family was on vacation at a cottage in Madison, Connecticut. He was the son of Worthington Scranton, a wealthy Pennsylvania businessman, and Marion Margery (Warren) Scranton, a member of the Republican National Committee for over two decades.
Wilkes-Barre (/ ˈ w ɪ l k s ˌ b ɛər / or /-b ɛər i /) is a city in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of Luzerne County.Located at the center of the Wyoming Valley, it had an estimated population of 40,766 in 2019.