Stuttgart is also a transport junction, and possesses the sixth-largest airport in Germany. Several major companies are headquartered in Stuttgart, including Porsche, Bosch, Mercedes-Benz, Daimler AG, and Dinkelacker. Stuttgart is unusual in the scheme of German cities.
Surrounded by one of Germany's largest wine-growing regions, Stuttgart beckons cultural junkies with its acclaimed ballet, opera and philharmonic, while auto fans get revved up over the Mercedes Benz Museum.
- Riots erupt in Stuttgart after police drug checksyoutube.com
- ULTIMATE SIGHTSEEING IN STUTTGART, GERMANYyoutube.com
- Germany: Heavy police presence in Stuttgart amid night of riots and lootingyoutube.com
- Walking in STUTTGART / Germany 🇩🇪- 4K 60fps (UHD)youtube.com
The Stuttgart region is Europe's leading high-tech region and Germany's strongest commercial metropolitan area. Benefit from the advantages of such a location! more...
Stuttgart is an important rail junction on the natural route connecting the Danube River with northern Germany and the Rhine River. It is the centre of the largest industrial zone in southwestern Germany and holds various trade fairs and congresses.
Stuttgart, the charming town in southwest Germany, is the place to come for fancy cars, massive beer festivals, and wines with a view. Beer, Wine, and Fast Cars Top the Agenda in Stuttgart
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Stuttgart, Germany on Tripadvisor: See 33,586 traveler reviews and photos of Stuttgart tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. We have reviews of the best places to see in Stuttgart. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
People also ask
What is there to do in Stuttgart Germany?
Does Stuttgart, Germany have a good airport?
How did Stuttgart, Germany get its name?
Where is Stuttgart located?
Jun 22, 2020 · (CNN) A routine drug arrest in the German city of Stuttgart erupted into violent riots and widespread looting on Saturday night, leaving 24 rioters arrested and 19 police officers injured, said...
- Indulge in Love of the Car. Address. Mercedesstraße 100, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 711 1730000. Web. Visit website. Stuttgart is a car city.
- Party Like It's Oktoberfest. Address. Cannstatter Wasen, Mercedesstraße 50, 70372 Stuttgart, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 711 8401349. Web. Visit website.
- Relax Like the Royals. Address. Schloßpl. 4, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 7141 182004. Web. Visit website. Schlossplatz is a central square, named for the the massive Neues Schloss (New Palace) that surrounds it.
- Experience Library Chic. Address. Mailänder Platz 1, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany. Get directions. Phone. +49 711 21691100. Web. Visit website. This white cathedral to the written word is a destination for library lovers and Stuttgart citizens.
In the vine-decked Neckar Valley, Stuttgart is the capital of the state of Baden-Württemberg. For hundreds of years until the 19th century the city was the seat of the Counts and then the Kings of Württemberg, and they left behind royal palaces for that have become government buildings and museums.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Fernsehturm Stuttgart (English: Stuttgart TV Tower) is a 216.61 m (710.7 ft) telecommunications tower in Stuttgart, Germany. It was the first telecommunications tower in the world constructed from reinforced concrete, and it is the prototype for many such towers worldwide.