Universal Studios Hollywood is a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County, California. About 70% of the studio lies within the unincorporated county island known as Universal City while the rest lies within the city limits of Los Angeles, California.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Studios_Hollywood
Welcome to Universal Studios Hollywood! Learn more about our incredible theme park attractions in California such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and much more!
- Calendar and Hours
Welcome to Universal Studios Hollywood! Learn more about our...
Universal Studios Hollywood Park is temporarily closed....
- Pass Types and Benefits
It’s a great value and the perfect way to experience...
- Jurassic World
Universal CityWalk is open on a limited basis. Our theme...
- Park Highlights
Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s...
- USH Vacation Packages
We're the official source for the best Hollywood vacation...
- Family Fun
Experience entertainment for kids and kids at heart at...
- Contact Us
Contact Us - Universal Studios Hollywood - Los Angeles,...
- Directions and Parking
Use the Metro Trip Planner for your most convenient route....
- Calendar and Hours
Official Universal Studios website, with details on new and upcoming movies, theme parks, and production services.
- The World-Famous Studio Tour, 4K, 2020 | Universal Studios Hollywoodyoutube.com
- 2000 - Universal Studios Hollywood Tram Touryoutube.com
- Universal Studios Hollywood Maniac Enough Television Commercial (2001)youtube.com
- Universal Studios Hollywood Television Commercial TV Spot (1994)youtube.com
Purchase your Universal Studios Hollywood tickets right here. The online store saves you time & secures your trip to one of the best theme parks in California!
Review of: Universal Studios Hollywood General Admission Ticket Went last summer with family - long queues but expected and well worth the wait. Loved every bit of it, especially the The World-Famous Studio Tour where you actually get to see a real movie set as well as how they do special effects!
- 100 Universal City Plaza, Los Angeles, 91608-1002, California
Universal Studios Hollywood is a film studio and theme park in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles County, California. About 70% of the studio lies within the unincorporated county island known as Universal City while the rest lies within the city limits of Los Angeles, California.
People also ask
How much does Universal Studios Hollywood tickets cost?
What are the hours of operation at Universal Studios Hollywood?
Where can you buy Universal Studios tickets?
How do you purchase tickets for Universal Studios?
- Buy Tickets in Advance. While it is always an option to show up the theme park day of and buy admissions right there, this is not your best bet for a couple of reasons.
- Pick the Perfect Day(s) to Go. Just like any other amusement park, there are days when Universal Hollywood Studios is almost guaranteed to be completely packed with people.
- The Early Bird Gets the Worm. Get to the park early, by at least thirty minutes, and that does not include time to park. The earlier you get to the park, the closer to the front of the admissions line you will be and the quicker you will get in to start your day, ahead of the crowds.
- Universal Express Passes. Getting a Universal Express Pass can save you lots of time and allow you to make the most out of your day. It’s kind of like Disney’s FastPass+ system.
Universal Studios Hollywood/David Sprague Based on AMC’s television series “The Walking Dead,” this attraction is a walk-through maze, similar to the ones Universa l puts up at Halloween, but open year round. It features scenes from all seasons of the popular show.
Ride the movies, live the adventure, experience epic thrills and more with Universal Parks and Resorts. Get ready for endless awesome with two amazing destinations – Universal Studios Hollywood™ and Universal Orlando Resort™.
Feel-Good results for Universal Studios Hollywood