People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt Germany?
What to visit in Frankfurt?
What are the best places to visit in Germany?
What are the tourist attractions in Frankfurt Germany?
Top Places to Visit in Frankfurt, Germany: See Tripadvisor's 54,309 traveller reviews and photos of Frankfurt attractions.
- The Main Tower. 4.6 (8602 Votes) Art Gallery, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Leisure. This is a 200 meter tall skyscraper, which provides you with an amazing view of the Frankfurt, Germany.
- The Goethe House. 4.2 (7572 Votes) Art And Culture, Art Museum, Museum. The Frankfurt Goethe House, birthplace of Germany´s most famous author and poet, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, was built in the typical 18th-century bourgeois style.
- Sachsenhausen. Bar, Restaurant, Winery, Leisure. The Sachsenhausen - one of the most famous districts in Frankfurt is located on the opposite side of the River Main.
- Romerberg. 4.6 (7837 Votes) Leisure, Heritage Building. The Romerberg Square is an appealing place, situated in the Old Town, next to the northern bank of the River Main.
- Germany's capital city has experienced a renaissance as of late, with new hotels and restaurants opening amid the historic museums and landmarks.
- Visitors flock to Munich every fall to take part in Oktoberfest, a two-week-long festival featuring Germany's best beers and bratwurst.
- Set on the Rhine River, Cologne is characterized by art, culture and history. The gothic Cologne Cathedral, the colorful botanical gardens and the several museums attract travelers to this German city.
- Hamburg is home to one of the biggest ports in Europe, and the Elbe River and hundreds of canals flow through the city center.
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
See this year's coolest places to stay, eat, and visit on a trip to Germany’s fifth largest city. ... here are the 50 best places to visit in 2020. ... Frankfurt’s neighborhoods each have ...
10 incredible places to visit in Germany Germany isn't all about swigging beer and the Berlin Wall (although both should be on your holiday hitlist!). From cutting-edge art collections to fairytale castles, feast your eyes on these 10 must-visit German destinations and the top things to do when you get there.
What are the best places to visit in Frankfurt Frankfurt is a metropolis of European finance it is home to the most important stock exchange in Germany the European Central Bank of many multinational companies. Best places to visit in Frankfurt are that it has the second airport in Europe and a prestigious university.
- Berlin Where to Stay in Berlin. A federal state and the capital city of Germany, Berlin is widely associated with its World War II history and former division of East and West Germany by the Berlin Wall during the Cold War.
- Munich Where to Stay in Munich. Best known as the origin of the world famous Oktoberfest, Munich is a major international hub for research and technology.
- Neuschwanstein Find Hotels. The most photographed building in Germany, Neuschwanstein Castle, is also one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations.
- Heidelberg Where to Stay in Heidelberg. With historic treasures like the medieval Old Bridge, the Heidelberg Castle, the Church of the Holy Spirit and the Knight St. George House, it is no wonder that Heidelberg is a popular tourist attraction.
Sep 18, 2017 · Germany’s big financial centre is a city of many sides. The central business district, Bankenviertel, captures your attention right away and has all ten of the tallest skyscrapers in the country. Opposite that sci-fi cityscape is the Museumsufer, an entire neighbourhood of museums that could keep you fascinated and entertained for days. Frankfurt also has a city centre bursting with sights ...
Answer 1 of 3: Is there any town (preferably historic) en route from Frankfurt to Berlin that we can visit (spend 1 day to explore)?