- Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. Sarah Burton is one of the most famous wedding dress designers and is the director of Alexander McQueen.
- Alice Temperley. She is a famous British fashion designer and is known for her catchy wedding dresses with their different designs and decorations such as those with floral embellishment ...
- Vera Wang. She is an American fashion designer and former figure skater. She is famous for her beautiful wedding dresses that are decorated with ribbons, bows and lace.
- Monique Lhuillier. She is a fashion designer who is known for designing fascinating bridal dresses. Her couture fashion house is located in Los Angeles, California.
- Alberta Ferretti. She is an Italian dressmaker and fashion designer. She has a showroom in Milan, Italy and a studio in the village Cattolica, Italy.
- Carolina Herrera. She is a Venezuelan-American fashion designer who is renowned for her unique styles. ...
- Vivienne Westwood. Dame Vivienne Westwood is a British fashion designer and is also a businesswoman who is known for her wedding dresses with their modern designs.
- Marchesa. It is a famous fashion brand that is based in New York and presents high-end women’s wear. ...
- Amanda Wakeley. She is not only a famous wedding dress designer, but she is also known for her catchy evening dresses and accessories that are worn by some of ...
- Angel Sanchez. She is a Venezuelan fashion designer who is known for her unique designs. ...
People also ask
Who are the most famous wedding dress designers?
Who is the most expensive wedding designer?
Who are the most popular bridal designers?
What is the most popular wedding dress style?
Jan 14, 2021 · 10 Best Wedding Dress Designers for 2021 1. Vera Wang. 2. Oscar De la Renta. 3. Christina Wu. 4. Marchesa Bridal. 5. Naeem Khan. 6. Jenny Packham. 7. Reem Acra. 8. Nicole. 9. Lela Rose. 10. Monique Lhuillier.
You can make this happen with help from haute couture, especially the leading bridal designers. Whether it is fairytale, fashion-forward, boho, modern, or a wedding gown with lots of beadwork, these designers can create the best wedding dress for you. On that note, below are the ten most coveted wedding dress designers all over the world.
May 06, 2019 · If you love classic style, one of the top wedding dress designers to know is Sareh Nouri, who released a collection of gowns inspired entirely by famous princesses (yes, there’s a dress named Meghan). Many classic wedding dress designers will create updated versions of patterns that could have been worn decades ago — for example, full skirts and satin fabrics à la the 1950s — or dresses that are a nod to historical fashion icons, such as Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, and Jackie O.
Apr 12, 2021 · From bridal heavyweights like Oscar de la Renta and Carolina Herrera to contemporary designers like Viktor & Rolf and Valentine Avoh, there's something for every bride. Ahead, see 34 wedding dress...
- New York, NY
1. Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen. Sarah Burton is one of the most famous wedding dress designers and is the director of Alexander McQueen. She has become widely known for most of the girls in different countries around the world after the wedding of Kate Middleton who appeared with a fascinating and breathtaking wedding dress that is designed by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen and inspired too many dresses that were designed later.
- Sara Nagi
Carolina Herrera dresses fabulously combine simplicity with sophistication, and modern beauty with timeless grace. Carolina Herrera Spring 2018 Collection | Carolina Herrera Spring 2017 Collection. Caroline Atelier. Glamorous and unique, the wedding dresses from Caroline Atelier are reminiscent of the red-carpet.