- Brooklyn Heights
- Brooklyn Navy Yard
- Admiral's Row
- Cadman Plaza
- Clinton Hill
- Downtown Brooklyn
- Bridge Plaza/RAMBO
- Fort Greene
- Fulton Ferry
People also ask
What are the five boroughs of New York?
What are the boundaries of Brooklyn?
What borough is the bronx in?
What are other names for Brooklyn?
Brooklyn, one of the five boroughs of New York City, southwestern Long Island, southeastern New York, U.S., coextensive with Kings county. It is separated from Manhattan by the East River and is bordered by the Upper and Lower New York bays (west), the Atlantic Ocean (south), and the borough of
With the United States climbing toward what epidemiologists are calling a third peak of pandemic infections, public ...
NBC Universal via AOL
4 days ago
- Steve Bannon's back: Ex-adviser says Trump plans to claim victory earlySalon via Yahoo News4 days ago
- New York Cinema Owners “Ecstatic” At State Reopening, Scramble To Staff Up, Hope Manhattan Follows FastDeadline via Yahoo News2 days ago
- ‘Why would one person have $92B?’: Working New Yorkers outraged by billionaire boom during pandemicNY Daily News via AOL2 days ago
- N.Y.C. Schools Report Only 18 Positive COVID Cases Out of More Than 10 Thousand TestsPeople via Yahoo News1 day ago
South Brooklyn – takes its name from the geographical position of the original town of Brooklyn, which today includes the neighborhoods listed above under the heading "northwestern Brooklyn." It is not located in the southern part of the modern borough.
New York City's remaining four boroughs are collectively referred to as the outer boroughs. Brooklyn (Kings County), on the western tip of Long Island, is the city's most populous borough. Brooklyn is known for its cultural, social, and ethnic diversity, an independent art scene, distinct neighborhoods, and a distinctive architectural heritage.
- The Bronx. What do home-run heroes, hip-hop history and hand-pulled mozzarella have in common? You can find them all in the Bronx—that is, when you’re not wandering hundreds of acres of parkland, touring historic homes or strolling along New York City’s answer to the Champs-Élysées.
- Brooklyn. Hipsters and history buffs agree: Brooklyn is everyone’s style. The most populous borough has no one defining draw—people come for live music, eclectic eats, pro sports, immigrant history and world-class culture.
- Manhattan. Manhattan truly feels like the heart of it all. Broadway and Times Square sit at its electric center, but famous landmarks and household-name attractions can be found all over the island.
- Queens. Queens is one of the most diverse places in the world. Many get their fill from the food scene alone, which ranges from exquisite Greek souvlaki to the best hot pot outside of Sichuan.
There are 5 boroughs of the City of New York, Brooklyn is one of them. Along with The Bronx, Queens, Staten Island and Manhattan. Brooklyn does not have boroughs of its own.
The Brooklyn Bridge transverses the East River and connects the borough of Manhattan to the borough of Brooklyn (New York City is made up of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx ...
- Manhattan. When most people think of New York City — skyscrapers, museums, yellow taxis, Central Park — they are thinking of Manhattan. Manhattan is a narrow island at the center of New York’s five boroughs.
- Brooklyn. Located west of Manhattan via the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn’s stereotype is affluent families and hipsters too cool for mainstream Manhattan.
- The Bronx. The Bronx is home of the New York Yankees, is the cradle of hip hop, and boasts the biggest park in the city. Geographically, this borough is located north of Manhattan over the Harlem River.
- Queens. Queens is the easternmost borough of New York City, and geographically the largest of the five. With a relaxed, suburban feel, Queens neighborhoods are unpretentious but still close to the big-city perks you love.
Dec 14, 2016 · Brooklyn; Queens; The Bronx; Staten Island “You still can’t beat Manhattan and Brooklyn for yuppies. Sure, you may have to live in a 300-square-foot studio with four roommates to make it work, but you want to have a minimal commute time and tons of options for going out, making these two boroughs the place to be.” Best Borough for Families
Jun 22, 2019 · What are the 5 burrows in NY? By far the most congenial burrow is in Queens, where an entry is concealed in one of the stations on the Flushing line. I can't tell you which one, because divulging the secret entrance will forever cut me off from se...
This may artificially lower the rate of hospitalization for some boroughs. Data by Borough and Age Group Due to the small number of cases among transgender and gender-nonconforming people, data on those cases are not included in this table at this time.