Madrid is a major cultural capital in Europe. Explore the places and characters that raised the city to the top of the art and culture scene.
Jul 16, 2020 · Madrid, cheerful and vibrant at all hours, is famous for being an open city with all kinds of people from anywhere in the world. In addition to its famous museums, busy streets dotted with all kinds of shops, restaurants with world cuisine or unbeatable nightlife, Madrid will surprise you with its charming, tranquil historic spots, with traditional and family-run century-old bars where friends ...
- Madrid Madrid Madrid Region
- Prado Museum. One of the world’s leading art galleries boasting works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco, Titian, Rubens and Hieronymus Bosch, among others. Visit the newly opened room devoted to Hieronymus Bosch!
- El Retiro Park. Step away from the hustle and bustle of the city and spend a few hours relaxing in one of Madrileños' favourite spots.
- Royal Palace. The largest royal palace in Western Europe is a must-visit for all.
- Plaza Mayor. This arcaded square located in the historical centre of the city is the heart of Hapsburg Madrid.
Madrid tourist guide and tourism information: Essential tourism guide includes accommodation guide, famous attractions, hotel guide and reviews, apartments in madrid and tips from locals living in Madrid city Spain
People also ask
What to do in Madrid Spain?
What is the climate of Madrid Spain?
What is the most popular area in Madrid?
Is Madrid the only city in the world?
Madrid Destino Tourism Department Via its Tourism Department, Madrid Destino is responsible for managing and promoting tourism in the city of Madrid. This task of promoting the capital, increasing its footprint and providing tourist information is undertaken at both the national and international level, and encompasses the following activities:
Madrid. Tourist Attractions - What You Can Do. About. Madrid Tourism. Starting In. The Next 10 Minutes . Travelling to a city that is as big as Madrid to see all the things that it can offer will be a difficult task. From the traditional local bars and restaurants to the museums, every part is teeming with Madrid tourist attractions that are capturing the inte
Madrid, city, capital of Spain and of Madrid province, lying almost exactly at the geographical heart of the Iberian Peninsula. Spain’s arts and financial center, the city proper and province form an autonomous community in central Spain. Learn more about Madrid, including its history and economy.
Madrid is home to superb art collections, bustling shopping areas, eateries serving top-notch Spanish and international fare and a buzzing street life. It’s impossible to see the whole city in a weekend, but two days exploring the top sights is a great introduction to the Spanish capital.