The cheapest month to fly to Germany is January. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Germany flight deals. When you’re booking your flight to Germany, it’s likely that you’ll find yourself with a layover.
Hi, I just did a quick comparison on Kayak.com between DFW and Berlin (I let Kayak pick the airport for the cheapest fare), Frankfurt, and Munich for random travel dates of 7/17/13 to 7/31/13.
Find great deals on flights to Germany starting at $185 when you shop on Travelocity. Get discount airfare from flights to airports in Germany. As COVID-19 disrupts travel, a few airlines are offering WAIVING CHANGE FEE for new bookings.
- Dublin Airport, Ireland. With a recent expansion of long-haul routes, there are now flights into Dublin directly from U.S. cities such as Boston, San Francisco and Orlando.
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Sweden. Stockholm is one of the cheapest airports to fly into in Europe if you’re arriving from North America, with round-trip tickets regularly available for less than $800.
- Berlin Tegel Airport, Germany. Intercontinental routes to and from major cities in North America, and of course a rich history, make Berlin a great access point to Europe.
- Brussels Airport, Belgium. Brussels is served by most major European airlines – more than 20 million passengers pass through the airport each year — so the price of fares is kept low.
- Sarah Schmalbruch
- Dublin, Ireland (Dub): $620.
- Orly, Paris, France (ORY): $694.
- Capodichino, (Naples) Italy (NAP): $694.
- Malpensa, Milan, Italy (MXP): $694.
With many airlines you can get Rail&Fly tickets for German trains. They will allow you to travel between any airport in Germany to any city if a long-distance fast train is used for about 25€, and the tickets are flexible for trains on the day of travel and also a day before or after departure/arrival.
People also ask
How long is a flight from the US to Germany?
How much is a ticket from the US to Germany?
What airlines fly to Germany?
What are the best airports in Europe?
Mar 16, 2020 · What airport is best to fly into Munich? Munich is an travel hot spot. Each day, countless planes pass through Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.) (19 miles (30 km) from downtown) and Dachau (ZCR) (9 miles (14 km) from downtown).
Texas is the only state where it's cheapest to fly to Luxembourg, one of the smallest countries in Europe. Flights from George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas, cost around $664. If you're flying out of Austin, Texas, however, your cheapest option is to fly to London, UK, for around $752, according to Kayak.
Oct 26, 2017 · Fly direct from Chicago to Berlin, Germany, for as low as $801 round trip Progressive Berlin is a great way to start the list, with fascinating attractions such as the Berlin Wall Memorial and the Jewish Museum waiting to immerse visitors into the city's tumultuous history.
For Germany, check Cologne and Berlin as certain airlines will occasionally have good fares. Continental Airlines opened new service into Cologne last year and offered excellent prices for a while. If you live near a major hub used by an airline , be sure and check their website for specials.