25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany)
- Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the...
- Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of...
- Main Tower. In Frankfurt’s ever-growing forest of skyscrapers there’s still only one...
People also ask
What are the best things to do in Frankfurt?
What are the best places to visit in Frankfurt Germany?
How far is Frankfurt?
What is the distance between Munich and Frankfurt?
Top Attractions in Frankfurt 1. Stadel Museum 2,480 reviews See 3 Experiences 2. Main Tower
Sep 18, 2017 · 25 Best Things to Do in Frankfurt (Germany) 1. Museumsufer. Grouped together on both sides of the River Main is a cluster of 12 museums in an area known as the... 2. Städel Museum. One of Germany’s top cultural attractions, the Städel Museum has recently been named German Museum of... 3. Main Tower. ...
Top Activities in Frankfurt. #1 Heidelberg Tour incl. Castle entrance & Wine barrel. Regarded as one of the most romantic cities in Germany, Heidelberg is a charming place to ... #2 Skip the line Neuschwanstein Castle & Rothenburg day tour. #3 Frankfurt Hop-On Hop-Off Tour. #4 City Tour, Upper ...
- Stroll Through Historic Römerberg. Address. Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 21238800. Web Visit website. The Römerberg ("Roman Mountain") is the historic heart of Frankfurt.
- Head Up to the Main Tower. Address. Main Tower, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. There is no better way to see Frankfurt than from the top of the Main Tower, the city's only high-rise open to the public.
- Tour the Goethe House. Address. Großer Hirschgraben 23-25, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 138800. Web Visit website. Frankfurt is the birthplace of Germany's most important writer, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, born in 1749.
- See Europe's Largest Dinosaur Skeleton. Address. Senckenberganlage 25, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Get directions. Phone +49 69 75420. Web Visit website.
- River Main. With a staggering length of 525 km, River Main is the longest tributary of the legendary River Rhine. The river passes Frankfurt and it is a great tourist attraction.
- The Main Tower. Located in Innenstadt District and named after the close by River Main, the Main Tower soars 200 meters up the heavens. That is interesting but not as interesting as the tower is the only tower in the city of Frankfurt with a public viewing observatory.
- Frankfurt Cathedral. Constructed over 600 years ago, the Frankfurt Cathedral is the main Catholic Church in Frankfurt and it is founded on the early church.
- St. Paul’s Church. This is a must-visit place especially if you are a fan of history. The church has served as a protestant church and as a parliamentary building during the struggle to unite East Germany and West Germany in the late 1840s.
- Frankfurt Vacation Travel Guide | Expediayoutube.com
- Visit Frankfurt: 5 Things You Will Love & Hate About Visiting Frankfurt, Germanyyoutube.com
- Best things to do, eat, and see in Frankfurt | MY FAVORITE GERMAN CITY!youtube.com
- BEST THINGS TO DO IN FRANKFURT (GERMAN FOOD AND BEERS)youtube.com
Jul 23, 2019 · While too often in the shadows of Munich, Berlin and Cologne, Frankfurt is a top destination in Germany. A mixture of old churches and structures, along with sleek new high rises, have added complexity, and a variation of experiences to the gem of a city.
- Karyn Wofford
Below is a list of what to see and do in Frankfurt, Germany on your first visit plus a cost breakdown to help you plan your trip! One of the reasons I picked Frankfurt as the destination for my first Euro-solo trip was the proximity of the airport to the city.
Jul 09, 2019 · Frankfurt’s Stadtwald is the largest inner-city forest in Germany and is located near the Frankfurt Airport but is extremely accessible from the city by a street tram. The forest is 48 square kilometers and is heavily forested and has several paths throughout that are perfect for riding bikes, running, or simply taking a stroll through.
- Megan Starr
Discover 9 hidden attractions, cool sights, and unusual things to do in Frankfurt, Germany from Pinkelbaum (Peeing Tree) to Henninger Turm.
- Atlas Obscura
- Anwesha Ray
- Lock your love. Eiserner Steg is the only pedestrian bridge among the many bridges spanning the River Main. The riot of colors from thousands of padlocks on the railings of this bridge makes this a delightful place to walk and photograph.
- Take a selfie with a wine thief. While the rest of Germany swears by beer, Frankfurt’s favorite drink is apple wine. Frau Rauscher, a feisty German woman from nobody-knows-when, has achieved legendary status thanks to her love for apple wine.
- Discover a surreal playground. While you are never too far from a playground in Germany, few are as enchanting as Waldspielpark Goetheturm. This playground sits in the lap of a pristine forest and delights little ones with slides, a splash pool and a maze.
- Be peed on by a tree. As part of the Frankfurt art initiative Komische Kunst (Comic Art), artist Friedrich Karl Waechter decided to give a tree (at Lake Jacobiweiher, near the Oberschweinstiege) a voice to express what it feels about being peed on.