- Dunder Mifflin Scranton is a branch of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company that is based out of Scranton, Pennsylvania in Lackawanna County . It is located at 1725 Slough Avenue in the Scranton Business Park, Suite 200. It is the main setting for the show The Office.
People also ask
Where is Scranton PA located?
What is Scranton Pennsylvania?
Where is Steamtown Mall filmed?
What is the name of the restaurant in Scranton?
- Alfredo’s Pizza Café. In the episode “Launch Party,” Michael tries to win over his disgruntled employees by ordering takeout from their favorite pizzeria.
- Chili’s. Michael Scott’s favorite restaurant will be forever memorialized in the minds of Office fans. It was the site of the Dundee’s award ceremony — when Pam got plastered and banned from the franchise.
- Cooper’s Seafood. The Office name-drops Coopers about as often as Michael Scott makes a “that’s what she said” joke. And in the episode “Business Ethics,” Michael actually takes Holly there.
- Electric City signs. In the episode "The Merger," Michael and Dwight make a rap video called “Lazy Scranton” to introduce their out-of-town colleagues to the Electric City.
Scranton is Pennsylvania's sixth most populous city. Located in Lackawanna County, it is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton offices are located. It is about 120 miles from New York City where the Dunder Mifflin Corporate Office is located and 150 miles from Utica, NY, where Dunder Mifflin Utica is found. It is popularly considered "the Paris of northeastern Pennsylvania". While some Scranton ...
The "Mohawk Valley Center" is where Dunder Mifflin's Utica branch is located in "Lecture Circuit Part I." Driving back to Scranton Sepulveda Boulevard (between Rayen Street & Parthenia Street)
Apr 29, 2011 · The Scranton regional manager left "The Office," as long promised, in a fond farewell for the actor who played him, series star Carell. ... But his character left Dunder Mifflin paper supply ...
- 6 answers
Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc. is a fictional paper sales company featured in the United States television series The Office. Until late 2009, it traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol DMI. In early 2010, it was...
- 1 answer
Here's a good page that lists some of the filming locations in Scranton: http://www.livethemovies.com/go/294/aint-no-party-like-a-scranton-party And here is an even better one, complete with maps:...
- 1 answer
It's filmed in Los Angeles (in the Valley). Dunder Mifflin is at 13927 Saticoy Street, in Van Nuys. It's actually Chandler Valley Center Studios. See: http://voices.yahoo.com/you-visit-set-filming-location-nbc-2710251.html
- 6 answers
Scranton, Pennsylvania, is a Mecca of sorts for fans of The Office, playing home to the fictional Dunder Mifflin Paper Company and the lovable cast of characters that work there. While the show is. Lazy Scranton Lyrics: Sittin' in my office with a plate of grilled bacon / Call my man Dwight just to see what was shakin' / Yo Mike our town is ...
Scranton is Pennsylvania's sixth most populous city.Located in Lackawanna County, it is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton offices are located. It is about 120 miles from New York City where the Dunder Mifflin Corporate Office is located and 150 miles from Utica, NY, where Dunder Mifflin Utica is found.
At the end of the 6th season, in the Whistleblower episode, the address of the Scranton Business Park (where Dunder Mifflin is located) is given as "1725 Slough Avenue". Although this show is renowned for using actual locations and businesses throughout the Scranton area, there is no Slough Avenue in Scranton.
He is introduced as a sales representative at the Scranton branch of paper distribution company Dunder Mifflin, before temporarily transferring to the Stamford branch in the third season. Upon the merger of Scranton and Stamford branches, he becomes Assistant Regional Manager, and later co-manager alongside Michael Scott during the sixth-season ...
Part 2 in my tour of eastern industrial mountain towns, and the home of Dunder-Mifflin: Scranton. Followed by Wilkes-Barre. Scranton Population: 75,000 of the 570,000 in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre/Hazleton metro area, but was over 100,000 from the late 1890s to the early 1970s, with a high fo 143,...
Over the years, many fan theories have popped up about the Scranton Strangler's true identity. Some even believe that the Strangler is one of the beloved employees of Dunder Mifflin. Toby and Creed are common suspects when it comes to these theories, but could the real Scranton Strangler be an even more unassuming character? Maybe it was simple ...