Scranton is Pennsylvania's sixth most populous city. Located in Lackawanna County, it is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton offices are located. It is about 120 miles from New York City where the Dunder Mifflin Corporate Office is located and 150 miles from Utica, NY, where Dunder Mifflin Utica is found. It is popularly considered "the Paris of northeastern Pennsylvania". While some Scranton ...
The described area includes the Counties (districts) Lackawanna, Columbia, Luzerne, Montour, Northumberland, Wayne and Wyoming with the cities of Scranton, Bloomsburg, Danville, Hazleton, Sunbury, West Hazleton, and Wilkes-Barre. It is located in the northeast part of Pennsylvania.
- Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Company. 215 Vine Street. Scranton, PA 18501. OK, so the Pennsylvania Paper & Supply Company is not specifically mentioned in The Office, but it’s essentially the basis for the type of workplace Dunder Mifflin is supposed to be.
- Steamtown Mall. (Marketplace at Steamtown) 300 Lackawanna Avenue. Scranton, PA 18503. While known as Steamtown Mall back when the show was originally airing, the city’s main shopping center has since been renamed the Marketplace at Steamtown.
- Cooper’s Seafood House. 701 N. Washington Avenue. Scranton, PA 18509. Michael Scott namedrops Cooper’s Seafood House more times than I can count! It’s one of his favorite “business-romantic” lunch spots.
- Alfredo’s Pizza Cafe. 1040 S. Washington Avenue. Scranton, PA 18505. After picking up The Office souvenirs at Cooper’s, it was time for supper. I went to Alfredo’s Pizza & Restaurant — which is the favorite pizzeria of Kevin Malone (Brian Baumgartner).
University of Scranton is located in Scranton, Pennsylvania; population 76089 in a small city setting. 800 Linden Street Scranton, Pennsylvania 18510-4629
- 800 Linden Street, Scranton, 18510-4629, Pennsylvania
People also ask
Where is Newfoundland PA located?
Where is the office park in Scranton PA?
Where is Pennsylvania in United States of America located?
Where do the Pennsylvania RailRiders play?
Scranton, PA, USA. Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.411835, -75.665245. Scranton is a large city in the state of Pennsylvania, with the population of about 75,000 people. It is located in a spectacular area, the Lackawanna River valley, famous for its beautiful views and advanced coal mining industry.
- Alfredo’s Pizza Café. In the episode “Launch Party,” Michael tries to win over his disgruntled employees by ordering takeout from their favorite pizzeria.
- Chili’s. Michael Scott’s favorite restaurant will be forever memorialized in the minds of Office fans. It was the site of the Dundee’s award ceremony — when Pam got plastered and banned from the franchise.
- Cooper’s Seafood. The Office name-drops Coopers about as often as Michael Scott makes a “that’s what she said” joke. And in the episode “Business Ethics,” Michael actually takes Holly there.
- Electric City signs. In the episode "The Merger," Michael and Dwight make a rap video called “Lazy Scranton” to introduce their out-of-town colleagues to the Electric City.
Jul 03, 2019 · Located in the northwestern part of Pennsylvania, Scranton receives the seventh-highest score out of the 125 most populous metro areas in the U.S. for its proximity to quality health care, based on U.S. News Best Hospitals data. Scranton residents spend 22.67% of the median annual household income on housing costs.
Newfoundland is located along the East Branch of the Wallenpaupack Creek, which feeds into Lake Wallenpaupack to the north. It is about 25 miles (40 km) southeast of Scranton, Pennsylvania. Education. Newfoundland is home to the South Elementary School, which falls under the purview of the Wallenpaupack Area School District.
Pennsylvania (/ ˌ p ɛ n s əl ˈ v eɪ n i ə / PEN-səl-VAY-nee-ə), officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state located in the Northeastern, Great Lakes, Appalachian, and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. The Appalachian Mountains run through its middle.