People also ask
What are the best rated electric guitars?
What is the best cheap electric guitar?
What is the top rated electric guitar?
What is the best value electric guitar?
- Yamaha Pacifica 112V. The best beginner electric guitar for small budgets – a great all-rounder. Launch price: $309/£260. Body: Alder. Neck: Maple.
- Squier Classic Vibe ‘50s Stratocaster. The best beginner electric guitar overall. Launch price: $449/£322. Body: Pine. Neck: Maple. Scale: 25.5" (648 mm)
- PRS SE Standard 24. The most versatile choice sub-$600. Launch price: $649/£489. Body: Mahogany. Neck: Maple. Scale: 25” Fingerboard: Rosewood. Frets: 24.
- Epiphone Les Paul Studio. An affordable version of the stripped-back classic. Launch price: $449/£379. Body: Mahogany. Neck: Mahogany. Scale: 24.75”
- Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335. + Looks and sounds the part. + Affordable, especially considering the build quality. – Semi-hollow construction not ideal for every style.
- Squier Bullet Mustang. + Short scale ideal for younger players. + Punchy-sounding humbuckers. – Some concessions made for affordability. The Squier’s Bullet Mustang’s minuscule price tag already makes it great for the tentative beginner, but it’s not the only approachable thing about the guitar.
- Epiphone Les Paul SL. + Lightweight body. + Slim, fast-playing neck. – Tricky to intonate. The Les Paul SL doesn’t come with any of the bells, let alone whistles, that many other budget models have on offer.
- Cort X100. The Cort X100 is a perfect affordable guitar for the discerning shredder. Fitted with 24 frets, a contoured body, a hard maple neck and two powerful humbuckers, the guitar’s no stranger to power.
Jan 20, 2022 · 7 Best Electric Guitars For Beginners 2022. Yamaha PAC112J – Best Overall, Best Yamaha Guitar For Beginners. The first guitar on this list is a guitar from the Yamaha Pacifica series. Time and ... Squier Classic Vibe 70s Stratocaster – Best Premium. Ibanez Gio GRX70QA – Best Budget. Ibanez AS73. ...
- Epiphone SG-Special Electric Guitar. 128 Reviews. Epiphone SG Special with Chrome Hardware and KillPot, Ebony. Classic SG tone and styling. KillPot switch. LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge.
- Yamaha Pacifica Series PAC112V. 202 Reviews. Yamaha Pacifica PAC120H TBS Solid-Body Electric Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst,medium. Solid Alder Body. Maple Neck. Rosewood Fingerboard.
- Fender Modern Player Telecaster Thinline Deluxe. 110 Reviews. Fender 72 Thinline Telecaster Neck - Maple Fingerboard. "U"-shaped neck profile. Maple fingerboard with 7.25" radius.
- Ibanez RG450DX RG Series. 48 Reviews. Ibanez RG450DX RG Series Electric Guitar Starlight Blue. Neck type: Wizard III Maple neck. Body: Mahogany body. Fretboard: Bound Rosewood fretboard w/Sharktooth inlay.
Are you interested in an electric guitar that’s got incredible tones, is easy to play and is one of the best for beginners? Then check out the Squier Classic Vibe ’50s Stratocaster . It features a pine body in the classic Stratocaster shape with a bolt-on neck and a gloss polyurethane finish so it’s very comfortable to play, has a timeless look, and delivers versatile tones that are classic.