The Original Ghostbusters Cast: Where Are They Now?
- BILL MURRAY (DR. PETER VENKMAN) Dr. ...
- ANNIE POTTS (JANINE MELNITZ) Janine Melnitz is a cynical, sassy receptionist for the Ghostbusters organization, and plays a love interest in the first film for Dr. Egon Spengler.
- HAROLD RAMIS (DR. ...
People also ask
Who were the original cast members of Saturday Night Live?
Who wrote ghostbusters video game?
Who plays yogi bear in ghostbusters?
Who are the members of the blues brothers band?
Nov 09, 2019 · Obviously many fans were anxious to hear more about the concept and whether or not all of the surviving Ghostbusters cast members would be returning. Now we have our answer. Now we have our answer.
- Jacob Dressler
A major question surrounding Jason Reitman’s revival of the original Ghostbusters film series involved the return of the original surviving cast members to next year’s sequel (now tentatively titled Ghostbusters 2020), and now we have official confirmation from franchise co-creator Dan Aykroyd himself: not only has Bill Murray signed on, but co-stars Sigourney Weaver and […]
- Terror Time
Jul 15, 2016 · The original Ghostbusters: Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis), Winston Zeddmore (Ernie Hudson), Peter Venkman (Bill Murray), and Raymond Stantz (Dan Aykroyd).
- Kevin Polowy
Daniel Edward "Dan" Aykroyd, CM (born July 1, 1952) is a Canadian comedian, singer, actor and screenwriter. He was an original cast member of Saturday Night Live, an originator of The Blues Brothers (with John Belushi) and Ghostbusters, and has had a long career as a film actor and screenwriter.
Jul 15, 2016 · By extension, one of the biggest coups Feig and company pulled off was landing most of the original cast members for cameos in the reboot. Save for Rick Moranis, who has retired from acting, all the surviving major players from the 1984 film return in bit parts as new characters.
- Kevin Polowy
It stars Carrie Coon, Finn Wolfhard, Mckenna Grace, and Paul Rudd, while Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Sigourney Weaver, and Annie Pottsreprise their roles from the original films. It is the direct sequel to Ghostbusters(1984) and Ghostbusters II(1989) and the fourth film overall in the Ghostbustersfranchise.
- Dan Aykroyd: four seasons (1975-1979) Dan Aykroyd was one of the original "Not Ready for Primetime Players," aka the first cast of "Saturday Night Live."
- John Belushi: four seasons (1975-1979) When Rolling Stone ranked all then-145 cast members of "SNL," they put John Belushi in the top spot, calling him "the first rock & roll star of comedy."
- Chevy Chase: two seasons (1975-1976) Chevy Chase was arguably the first big star to come out of "SNL" and also the first big star to leave the cast in 1976, after sticking around for just two seasons.
- George Coe: one season (1975) George Coe was only credited for the show's first episode, though he appeared sporadically throughout the first season. At 46, he was also the oldest member of the cast at the time.
Jul 13, 2016 · The original cast members have been vocal supporters of the new movie, and even did press to promote it. But one voice has been notably absent: that of the actor who played Louis Tully in ...
Aykroyd had a cameo appearance in the film, along with many of the rest of the original Ghostbusters cast. Other musical endeavors. Aykroyd participated in the recording of "We Are the World" in 1985, as a member of the chorus. He wrote the liner notes for fellow Ottawa-born blues musician JW-Jones's album Bluelisted in 2008.
Feel-Good results for Who were the original cast members of Ghostbusters?
Nora Dunn got her start working at the famous Second City comedy troupe, where she was eventually spotted by Saturday Night Live (1975) casting directors, and she joined the SNL cast (among them Joan Cusack, Robert Downey Jr., Anthony Michael Hall, Jon Lovitz, Dennis Miller, Randy Quaid, Terry ...