- related to: Which Korean films are a must see?
20 Korean Movies Every Movie Buff Should Have On Their Must-Watch List
- The Man From Nowhere (2010)
- War Of The Arrows (2011)
- Mother (2009)
- Poetry (2010)
- Oasis (2002)
- Bleak Night (2010)
- Peppermint Candy (1999)
- Pieta (2012)
- More Than Blue (2009)
People also ask
What kind of movies do they make in Korea?
Which is the most watched movie in Korea?
What was the name of the South Korean movie?
What's the best way to learn Korean movies?
Mar 31, 2021 · Best Korean Movies of All Time. 1. Parasite. Starring Kang-ho Song, Sun-kyun Lee, and Yeo-jeong Jo, Parasite is the hot new thriller/drama/comedy that is sweeping the world. Set in South Korea, the film follows the story of the Kims, a family from the slums, as they con their way into working for a wealthy family, the Parks.
From Korea, with love. Here's a list of 20 best Korean movies we felt you should have on your must-watch foreign movies bucket list. Follow ScoopWhoop for more K-shows & movies.
- Aditya Varma
Jul 16, 2021 · Best Korean Drama, The first recommendation for a funny and romantic Korean film that deserves to be re-watched is Crazy Romance. The film, which was released in October 2019, has a duration of 109 minutes, filled with scenes that will make you smile. Seeing humor combined with romance that was one-sided.
Hangul: 내부자들. Released: 2015. Director: Min-ho Woo. Genre: Action. IMDb Rating: 7.0/10. A political action/drama movie following the fight between power, vengeance, and success. Lee Kang-hee, an influential editor, uses the power of the press and secret deals to manipulate the political system.
Aug 06, 2020 · Another must-watch Korean thriller film, Train to Busan presents a fresh and original take on one of the most classic film genres — the zombie apocalypse flick — as it follows a man fighting for...
- Hannah Jeon
15. “ The Housemaid ”. Korean Title: 하녀. When a movie is considered by critics at Koreanfilm.org as one of the top three Korean films of all time, and makes it to the “ 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die ” list, then it must be for a good reason.
- Oldboy (8.4) The 2003 film Oldboy received high praise and was listed as one of the best films in the 2000s. The South Korean neo-noir film was based on the Japanese comic by the same name.
- Memories of Murder (8.1) Co-written and directed by Bon Joon-ho, the 2003 crime-drama film is based on a true story. Between 1986 and 1991, Korea witnessed its first string of serial murders.
- The Handmaiden (8.1) The Handmaiden is split into three parts and is inspired by the novel Fingersmith by Welsh writer Sarah Waters. While in the book the original story was set in the Victorian Era, the Korena film was adapted to a time when Korea was under Japanese colonial rule.
- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... And Spring (8) and Spring takes on a different theme from the previous films in the list.
8 years ago. Oldboy is the middle part of a thematic "trilogy" by the director Chan-Wook Park. The first part is Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance, and the third part is Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. Oldboy was the biggest commercial hit by far, but the others are great too.