Apr 28, 2020 · 3 Cheap & Safe High-Yield Dividend Stocks Under $20 to Buy Right Now. Contributor. Benjamin Rains Zacks Published. Apr 28, 2020 2:57PM EDT. The last week of April ...
- Ocular Therapeutix. NASDAQ:OCUL. Stock Price: $8.04 (+$0.13) PE Ratio: -3.96. Market Cap: $506.18 million. Consensus Rating: Buy (5 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings)
- Barings BDC. NYSE:BBDC. Stock Price: $8.26 (+$0.07) PE Ratio: -9.83. Market Cap: $396.15 million. Dividend Yield: 7.81 % Consensus Rating: Buy (5 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings)
- Telephone & Data Systems. NYSE:TDS. Stock Price: $18.22 (-$0.16) PE Ratio: 13.01. Market Cap: $2.08 billion. P/E Ratio: 13.0. Dividend Yield: 3.70 % Consensus Rating: Buy (5 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings)
- Tourmaline Oil. OTCMKTS:TRMLF. Stock Price: $12.21. Consensus Rating: Buy (6 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings) Consensus Price Target: $21.55 (76.5% Upside)
- 5 Dividend Stocks Under $20 | Top 5 Dividend Stocks For Less Than $20youtube.com
- 3 Dividend Stocks Under $20youtube.com
- 3 Cheap & Safe High-Yield Dividend Growth Stocks Under $20 to Buy Right Nowyoutube.com
- 34 Dividend Stocks Under $20 That Pay You EVERY MONTH #Dividends #ROBINHOOD #Webull #Investing #Freeyoutube.com
Sep 18, 2020 · Double-digit-priced stocks, especially those below $20, can provide a low-cost entry point into some spectacular opportunities. Here are three stocks priced below $20 a share that are worth buying ...
- Daniel Foelber
- Josh Enomoto
- Dividend Stocks to Buy: Duke Energy (DUK) Dividend Yield: 4.8% No matter how much technology influences our world, one thing is clear: When people flip the switch, they expect the lights to turn on.
- Dominion Energy (D) Dividend Yield: 4.8% Almost always, utility firms are boring. However, Dominion Energy has generated some headlines lately. Unfortunately, they were for the wrong reasons.
- Dividend Stocks to Buy: NextEra Energy (NEE) Dividend Yield: 2% I haven’t been the greatest proponent of the clean and renewable energy industry. In fact, I’ve been downright skeptical.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Dividend Yield: 1% Let me just say this right off the bat: Unless you have an ungodly amount of shares, you’re not going to retire early with Microsoft’s 0.96% yield.
Sep 04, 2020 · TransAlta Renewables (TSX:RNW) is another top dividend-paying stock under $20 offering robust yield. Its high yield of 5.9% is very safe, thanks to its diversified asset base backed by long-term...
Mar 13, 2020 · He says of the stock, “DHT’s 4Q profits marked the highest in the company’s decade-and-a-half history, with a quarterly dividend that reflects an annualized yield of more than 20%.”
People also ask
What stocks have the highest dividends?
What are some high dividend paying stocks?
What is current dividend?
What is an ideal payout ratio?
- Keith Speights
- AbbVie. AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) offers a dividend that yields nearly 5.3%. The big drugmaker recently increased its dividend by 10.3% and has grown the dividend by a whopping 195% since being spun off from Abbott Labs in 2013.
- AT&T. Telecommunications giant AT&T's (NYSE:T) dividend currently yields 5.4%. The company is a Dividend Aristocrat and boasts 36 consecutive years of dividend increases.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners. Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (NYSE:BIP) pays a dividend with a yield just shy of 4%. The company's infrastructure assets, including cell towers, natural gas pipelines, ports, and toll roads, provide a steady revenue stream.
- Brookfield Renewable Partners. Brookfield Renewable Partners (NYSE:BEP) is Brookfield Infrastructure's sibling, with both companies controlled by general partner Brookfield Asset Management.
- Brian Bollinger
- Universal Health Realty Income Trust. Getty Images. Advertisement. Sector: Real estate. Market value: $982.5 million. Dividend yield: 3.9% Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT, $71.35) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) boasting 71 investments in health-care properties across 20 states.
- 3M. Getty Images. Advertisement. Sector: Industrials. Market value: $87.1 billion. Dividend yield: 3.9% 3M's (MMM, $151.21) sprawling business includes more than 60,000 products sold worldwide to a wide variety of end markets, including auto, health care, electronics, industrial and transportation.
- UGI. Getty Images. Advertisement. Sector: Utilities. Market value: $7.0 billion. Dividend yield: 3.9% UGI (UGI, $33.74) is a diversified utility that has managed to increase its dividend for 33 consecutive years thanks to its predictable cash flow.
- Public Storage. Getty Images. Advertisement. Sector: Real estate. Market value: $35.2 billion. Dividend yield: 4.0% Founded in 1972, Public Storage (PSA, $201.38) is the world's largest owner of self-storage facilities and has paid dividends without interruption for almost 30 years.
Jun 24, 2020 · NTES plans to pay out between 20% and 30% of quarterly earnings as a dividend over the longer term. Net revenue for NTES in the first quarter was also up 18%. Market capitalization: $57 billion
- John Divine
Jul 02, 2020 · The following nine dividend stocks all offer share prices under $10 a piece to accommodate this strategy; however, investors should be aware that this often comes with some trade-offs – such as ...