- 33,978.08Add to watchlist+28.67 (+0.08%)At close: Fri. Jan 27, 2023 5:10 PM EST · Delayed Quote (USD) · Market closed
Top storiesStock market news live updates: Stocks rally, Intel craters, as inflation data coolsYahoo Finance · 1 day agoStock market news live updates: Stocks rally after strong GDP report, more earningsYahoo Finance · 2 days ago
- Prev. Close33,949.41Vol444.13MAvg. Vol1.06B
- Mkt CapN/A52 Wk. Low28,660.9452 Wk. High35,824.28
DJI technology empowers us to see the future of possible. Learn about our consumer drones like DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Mini 3 Pro, DJI Air 2S. Handheld products like DJI OM 5 and DJI Pocket 2 capture smooth photo and video.
- Download Center
Compatible for DJI Mini 3, DJI Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Avata,...
DJI is the world's leading producer of camera drones and...
- Download Center
DJI is the world's leading producer of camera drones and stabilizers. Check out our Phantom, Mavic, and Spark drones, Ronin and Osmo gimbals, and more!
- DJI Air 2S. Feel the flight. Worry less, discover more. The combination of portability, safety, and autonomous technology means you can spend more time enjoying flights and less time worrying about them.
- DJI FPV. Redefine flying. FPV’s superwide 150° field-of-view (FOV) offers a breathtaking perspective. HD video transmission of up to 120 fps delivers an ultrasmooth view of your flight.
- DJI Mavic Air 2. Capture crystal-clear images with its 48MP camera and 60 fps 4K video. Plus, with a nearly 5-mile maximum transmission distance and 34-minute maximum flight time, the Mavic Air 2 is ready for nearly any adventure.
- Mini 2. This quadcopter is beginner-friendly, powerful, and as the name suggests, mini. With a 3-axis gimbal and 4K camera, this foldable, ultralight drone can help you create the perfect shot.
Compared with DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 3 has comprehensively improved the imaging system, battery life, and other aspects: With a lightweight and compact body under 249 g, DJI Mini 3 features a 1/1.3-inch image sensor that supports dual native ISO and chip-level HDR technology and supports shooting 4K HDR video.
DJI Enterprise is a global team dedicated to developing world-class drone solutions for agriculture, energy, public safety, survey, mapping, and more. Collect and leverage data across your operations with DJI professional drones.
People also ask
What does DJI stand for?
Is DJI select worth it?
Does DJI have video software?
Which DJI drone is right for You?