Monterey, CA Weather. 3. Today. Hourly. 10 Day. Radar. Winter. 10 Day Weather-Monterey ... WNW 17 mph. Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 58F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 ...
17-Mile Drive. One of the most scenic drives on the Monterey Peninsula, and quite possibly the world, resides behind the prestigious gates of Pebble Beach.The famous 17-Mile Drive is a visually stunning stretch of roadway which hugs the pacific coastline from Pacific Grove to Pebble Beach featuring awe-inspiring sights along the way.
Nov 25, 2014 · 17-Mile Drive: Weather wonderland - See 12,517 traveler reviews, 7,556 candid photos, and great deals for Monterey, CA, at Tripadvisor.
Mar 22, 2016 · 17-Mile Drive: Great drive when the weather is nice. - See 12,523 traveler reviews, 7,584 candid photos, and great deals for Monterey, CA, at Tripadvisor.
- Pebble Beach and Pacific Grove, Monterey, 93953, California
- Shepherd’s Knoll. I’m going to be honest, Shepherd’s Knoll was my first stop along 17 Mile Drive and I was underwhelmed by it. Whatever you do, don’t use it as a marker of what the rest of the views will be like.
- Huckleberry Hill. As its name implies, Huckleberry Hill is filled with trees of the same name. It reminded me of Wimbledon Common in London, where the trees are more spread out than you might usually find in a forest.
- Spanish Bay Beach. This is where things start to get really beautiful. Park your car in the lot and go for a wander along the boardwalk. It’s a great place to stop for a picnic because it’s got tables and chairs to set up at.
- The Restless Sea. Doesn’t The Restless Sea sound like a great album title or band name? I’m obviously channeling The Cruel Sea here, or maybe this song by Paul Dempsey.
17 Mile Dr, Pebble Beach, CA 93953. Tollfree (800) 654-9300. visit website. Details. Meetings. Map. Widely recognized as one of the most scenic drives in the world, this famous coastal landmark runs from Pacific Grove to Pebble Beach, featuring awe-inspiring vistas and legendary sites perfect for a day of exploration.