Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield are 2019 role-playing video games developed by Game Freak and published by The Pokémon Company and Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch.They are the first installments in the eighth generation of the Pokémon video game series and the second in the series, following Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee!, released on a home game console.
The Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Pass physical bundle pack was released on November 6, 2020. The addition of Expansion Pass was to replace the need for a third version or sequel of Sword and Shield. It is set in the snowy southern area called the Crown Tundra, based on Scotland, in Sword and Shield ' s region of Galar.
People also ask
What is a single player Pokemon sword and Pokémon Shield?
How does Pokemon sword and shield work?
When did Pokémon Sword and shield Begin?
What is the difference between Pokemon sword?
The player is a young child who lives with their mother in the town of Postwick in the Galar region. One day, the player's friend Hop invites them to meet his big brother Leon, the Champion of the Galar League, so that they both can receive a starter Pokémon from him. After receiving their starters, the player and Hop follow a runaway Wooloo into the Slumbering Weald. Inside the foggy forest, they encounter a mysterious Pokémon that is completely unaffected by moves. They are soon rescued by Leon, and set out to receive an endorsement from him so that they can participate in Galar's Gym Challenge. After some convincing by Professor Magnolia, Leon agrees to give both the player and Hop an endorsement. Just then, two Wishing Stars fall out of the sky, and Professor Magnolia converts them into Dynamax Bands for the player and Hop, allowing them to Dynamax their Pokémon. The player and Hop then travel together to Motostoke to attend the Gym Challenge's opening ceremony, where they meet...
A wild new adventure with Pokémon! You can battle to be the best! Carve a path to the future!Sw/Protect the world from disaster!Sh Band together in new co-op battles!
The games mix some of the changes introduced in Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! and Let's Go, Eevee! with the more traditional gameplay last seen in Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. Wild Pokémon now appear on the overworld, known as "symbol encounters", similar to the Let's Go games, as well as random encounters shaking in tall grass. Known as the Gym Challenge, Gyms that the player must battle with the goal of becoming the Champion return to the games, after being replaced by trials in Pokémon Sun and Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. The challenge culminates in the annual Champion Cup tournament where the player may challenge the Champion.
Pokémon Sword and Shield can connect with Pokémon HOME. This allows it to store and receive Pokémon from Pokémon HOME, including Pokémon from previous generations that were transferred into Pokémon HOME.Users of HOME can transfer Pokémon freely between other Sword and Shield savefiles on the console, even if the files belong to different profiles. Through the mobile version of HOME, players can trade those Pokémon through the GTS, not natively featured in Sword and Shield, and the Wonder Box, a feature similar to Sword and Shield's Surprise Trade and the Wonder Tradeof previous games. Only Pokémon in the Galar Pokédex and a select few "foreign" Pokémon can be transferred to Pokémon Sword and Shield. The Pokémon Sword and Shield Expansion Passwill increase the number of Pokémon that can exist in Pokémon Sword and Shield.
Pokémon Sword and Shield received positive reviews among release, but lower than most other core series releases. Gaming magazine Famitsu gave them a score of 38 out of 40. IGN rated the games a 9.3/10,praising the simple battling system and Dynamaxing, but criticizing the basic graphics and lack of a full Pokédex. They are the lowest-rated first paired games in a generation from aggregate critic scores.
The game's music was primarily composed by Gō Ichinose and Minako Adachi.Additional music was composed by Keita Okamoto and Toby Fox, the latter of which only composing one track.
1. English Sword logo 2. English Shield logo 3. Japanese Sword logo 4. Japanese Shield logo
1. Sword Home Menu icon 2. Shield Home Menu icon 3. Japanese Sword Home Menu icon 4. Japanese Shield Home Menu iconThese are the first core series games to not feature:These are the first core series games to feature:
Sword og Shield ble avduket på en spesiell Nintendo Direct-presentasjon den 27. februar 2019, som introduserte spillets region og starter-pokémon. Starterne er: Grookey, gress-type, som er ligner på en apekatt, Scorbunny, en flamme-type som ligner en kanin, og Sobble, en vann-type som har et lignende utseende til Mudkip fra generasjon III . 
- Galarian Forms
1. Similarly to Sun & Moon where a Rotom possesses your Pokédex, there is also a Rotom who instead possesses a phone. The phone can be attached to objects to upgrade them. 2. Two new mechanics, Dynamax and Gigantamax, appear. Dynamaxing allows for Pokémon to grow to great sizes and battle other giant Pokémon. Their moves also get Dynamaxed and have new attributes. Gigantamaxing is similar, but the Pokémon grows bigger and changes its appearance too. 3. Overworld roaming Pokémon return from L...
Similarly to the Alolan forms in Sun and Moon, they have Regional variant in the Galar Region known as the Galarian forms. Galarian forms even has evolution of some of the Regional variant of Pokémon that is only exclusive to that type of Regional variant.
1. This the second pair of Pokémon core series games whose region is based on Europe, the first being Pokémon X and Y (France). 2. Information on these mainline games was revealed on February 27, 2019, also known as Pokémon Day around the world, as it was the date that the first Pokémon games hit store shelves in 1996. 3. After five generations, the Poké Ball no longer serves as the handakuten in the Po (ポ) of \\"Poketto Monsutā\\" (ポケットモンスター) in the Japanese logos. Additionally, \\"Poketto Monsut...
Make sure you receive the latest updates about Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, along with all the other exciting happenings in the world of Pokémon, by subscribing to the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. Subscribe
Upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield expansions will add more than 200 Pokemon from past games to the Galarian Pokedex. Make sure to check back in June when it releases for an updated list.
ポケモン ポートフォリオ カードゲーム・バインダー 4ポケット UP - 4-Pocket Portfolio - Pokemon -Sword and Shield : 仕様 : 商品サイズ：20.5 x 16.0 x 1.2cm 4ポケットシート10枚 最大80枚収納: ご注意事項
- related to: 20世紀 wikipedia origin pokemon sword and shield
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month