Aug 03, 2020 · Exchange-traded funds, or ETFs, are baskets of stocks pooled together in a single fund that is traded on major stock exchanges. Each share represents a stake in the ETF's total assets, and they ...
Jul 22, 2020 · 10 Best ETFs to Buy for 2020 Exchange-traded funds are easy and affordable ways to invest. Here are some of this year's best ETFs.
- Top tech ETF – Invesco QQQ Trust (QQQ) 2019 performance: +38.6 percent. Net assets: $87 billion. Expense ratio: 0.20 percent. The Invesco QQQ Trust owns only non-financial Nasdaq stocks, making it a tech-heavy fund with the big names that you’re probably already familiar with.
- Top S&P 500 ETF – Vanguard S&P 500 ETF (VOO) 2019 performance: +31 percent. Net assets: $520 billion. Expense ratio: 0.03 percent. The Vanguard S&P 500 ETF tracks the S&P 500, providing a broad-based, diversified portfolio of the largest American companies.
- Top VIX ETF – ProShares VIX Short-Term Futures ETF (VIXY) 2019 performance: -67.8 percent. Net assets: $295 million. Expense ratio: 0.85 percent. This ETF is unusual in the fund world, because it allows investors to profit on the volatility of the market, rather than a specific security.
- Top high-dividend ETF – Vanguard High Dividend Yield (VYM) 2019 performance: +23 percent. Net assets: $38 billion. Expense ratio: 0.06 percent. This Vanguard ETF tracks the FTSE High Dividend Yield Index, which includes American stocks paying high-dividend yields.
- Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF. For those feeling optimistic about the future of robot adoption and utilization, Global X Robotics & Artificial Intelligence ETF (NASDAQ:BOTZ) provides exposure to some of the most innovative companies in the space, like ABB Limited, NVIDIA, and Fanuc Ltd.
- Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF. As much as this might seem like an endorsement for Bitcoin, this is simply an expression of interest in the underlying technology -- the blockchain.
- ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF. Recreational cannabis is not yet legal on the federal level, but when we look at the looming potential for increased acceptance, it's very difficult to ignore the industry.
- Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF. Global X offers another ETF of interest -- the lithium production cycle via its focused Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (NYSEMKT:LIT).
People also ask
What is the best ETF for 2020?
What is Kip ETF 20?
What is ETFs investment?
Can ETFs give you exposure to a stock market?
Sep 30, 2020 · The Kiplinger ETF 20 — Our Favorite Exchange-Traded Funds for Every Investor These days, investors can choose from about 2,000 exchange-traded funds (ETFs). You don’t need most of them.
2 days ago · Here, investors can find all sorts of pertinent information on common stocks, real estate investment trusts (REITs), ADRs and master limited partnerships (MLPs.) However, something was missing. Given the explosion in exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual fund adoption by income seekers, we at Dividend.com decided to up our
Jul 24, 2020 · This member of the Kiplinger ETF 20 holds more than 330 stocks, including top weightings in railroad Union Pacific and United Parcel Service. November 24, 2020 14 Hot Upcoming IPOs to Watch For in ...
- Kyle Woodley
Jul 10, 2020 · When deciding between investing in individual stocks in an industry or buying an exchange-traded fund (ETF) that offers exposure to that industry, consider opportunities for how to best reduce ...