Nov 11, 2019 · 20 Stocks That Could Double Your Money in 2020 ... and sports a forward price-to-earnings ratio of ... Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return.
- Jessica Menton
- Apple (AAPL) Strong anticipated demand for Apple’s 5G iPhone next fall is projected to boost the company in 2020, according to Piper Jaffray analyst Michael Olson.
- Microsoft (MSFT) Analysts at Bank of America named Microsoft one of the firm’s top software picks for 2020, driven by growth in the software giant’s cloud-computing unit that offers data storage.
- Amazon (AMZN) Amazon’s stock is expected to benefit from strong growth in its cloud-computing and advertising businesses. Investors have been concerned about a hit to profits from the costs of one-day shipping and investments in Amazon Web Services, but those worries are largely priced into the stock, according to UBS analyst Eric Sheridan.
- Coca-Cola (KO) Looking for a stock that pays steady dividends? Coca-Cola can satisfy investors’ thirst with its stable earnings growth and ability to ride out volatility, analysts say.
Heading into 2020, we suggest investors to add 20 stocks to their portfolio that are currently priced under $20, backed by a solid Zacks Ranks and earnings expectations.
Apr 19, 2020 · Stocks with low valuation levels may already be beaten down, so any good news can translate into higher stock prices. However, some industries traditionally sell with low price-to-sales ratios.
- AstraZeneca. Getty Images. Industry: Pharmaceuticals. Market value: $125.9 billion. Dividend yield: 2.9% AstraZeneca (AZN, $47.98) is a U.K.- based biopharmaceutical giant with treatments in oncology, cardiovascular, renal, respiratory and several other fields.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions. Getty Images. Industry: Education. Market value: $8.8 billion. Dividend yield: N/A. T. Rowe Price New Horizons (PRNHX) – one of the original small-cap and (now mostly) mid-cap growth funds, and one of our top T. Rowe Price Funds for 401(k) retirement savers – celebrates its 60th anniversary in June 2020.
- Chemours. Courtesy Trein Foto via Flickr. Industry: Chemicals. Market value: $2.6 billion. Dividend yield: 6.2% Daniel Abramowitz, of Rockville, Maryland-based Hillson Financial Management, is a go-to guy for small-cap value stocks.
- Copart. Getty Images. Industry: Automotive services. Market value: $20.5 billion. Dividend yield: N/A. Regardless of your religion, pay attention to a mutual fund called Ave Maria Growth (AVEGX), which, according to its website, is part of the largest Catholic mutual fund family in the U.S. and places "equal emphasis on investment performance and moral criteria in selecting securities."
Oct 05, 2020 · Stocks under $20 offer investors and traders a lower-cost alternative to more expensive stocks. Despite the misperception that lower-priced stocks carry more risk, the risk profile of many stocks...
People also ask
What are the best stocks to buy right now?
What is the best stock ever?
What are the best companies to invest in?
What are the best stock investments?
20 of the Top Stocks to Buy in 2020 (Including the 2 Every Investor Should Own) Looking for market-beating stocks? These are some of the best companies to consider.
- Ocular Therapeutix. NASDAQ:OCUL. Stock Price: $8.04 (+$0.13) PE Ratio: -3.96. Market Cap: $506.18 million. Consensus Rating: Buy (5 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings)
- Barings BDC. NYSE:BBDC. Stock Price: $8.26 (+$0.07) PE Ratio: -9.83. Market Cap: $396.15 million. Dividend Yield: 7.81 % Consensus Rating: Buy (5 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings)
- Telephone & Data Systems. NYSE:TDS. Stock Price: $18.22 (-$0.16) PE Ratio: 13.01. Market Cap: $2.08 billion. P/E Ratio: 13.0. Dividend Yield: 3.70 % Consensus Rating: Buy (5 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings)
- Tourmaline Oil. OTCMKTS:TRMLF. Stock Price: $12.21. Consensus Rating: Buy (6 Buy Ratings, 0 Hold Ratings, 0 Sell Ratings) Consensus Price Target: $21.55 (76.5% Upside)
Feb 14, 2020 · Here are seven stocks to buy with share prices less than $20, according to CFRA. Barclays ( BCS ) Barclays is a major European bank focused on U.K. retail and commercial banking.
- Wayne Duggan
Oct 01, 2020 · Momentum investing is a factor-based investing strategy in which you invest in a stock whose price has risen faster than the market as a whole. Momentum investors believe that stocks which have ...