- The Delta Regional Authority presents its 2017 Year in Review, which serves as the agency’s Annual Report to Congress. This publication highlights DRA’s strategic investments and priority programs in
People also ask
What was the story of the year 2017?
What did the New York Times do in 2017?
Is the year 2017 a year like no other?
What was the year of change in 2017?
Dec 14, 2017 · 2017 Was a Year of Reckoning in Hollywood. Will 2018 Be the Year of Change? Our co-chief film critic hopes that sexual harassment scandals will make a difference. But she knows that bias against...
- 2 min
- Dan Corey
- The New President. Donald Trump is sworn in as the 45th president of the United States by Chief Justice John Roberts on Jan. 20, 2017. Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States on Jan.
- The Mueller Investigation. Michael Flynn leaves federal court following his plea hearing on Dec. 1, 2017 in Washington. Bowing to public and congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller in May as a special counsel to conduct the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.
- Greater Tensions with North Korea. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un watches the launch of a Hwasong-12 missile in a photo released on Sept. 16, 2017. American tensions with North Korea intensified rapidly since President Donald Trump was inaugurated in late January, as leader Kim Jong Un made no secret that his scientists are working on a nuclear-tipped missile capable of reaching the U.S.
- The #MeToo Movement. Members of the National Organization for Women (NOW) outside of Manhattan Criminal Court on Oct. 13, 2017, in New York City. In early October, back-to-back bombshell reports in The New York Times and The New Yorker revealed that film mogul Harvey Weinstein allegedly lured women into hotel rooms and bars, and sexually harassed or assaulted them in what some have described as an open secret known for years in Hollywood.
2017 Year in Review. Homeand Securit Information Networ HSIN www.dhs.gov/hsin. FA EE. In 2017, homeland security partners across the federal, state, local, tribal, territorial, international and private sector landscape relied on the Homeland Security Information Network (HSIN) as their trusted solution for real-time information sharing and collaboration needs.
Dec 22, 2017 · 2017 Year In Review Markets fiddle while Rome burns by David Collum. Friday, December 22, 2017, 8:15 PM + A
Nov 16, 2017 · 2017 In Review Fast Facts PHOTO: MIKE CLARKE/AFP/Getty Images Veteran war correspondent Clare Hollingworth, who broke the news that World War II had started, died on January 10. She was 105.
American Family Freed from Afghanistan. After five years of capture, a family of five has been released from Afghanistan’s Haqqani network—a faction of the Taliban—on October 12, 2017. Working together, U.S. officials and the Pakistani government eventually agreed on a release of the family.
2017 Year in Review - ISIS Attacks; Trending. Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about. July 2021 Current Events: US News. Record Highest ...
CPC+ 2017 Year in Review . Focus on Foundational Changes. Practices started CPC+ with varied levels of experience in alternative payment models. In the first year, practices established core capabilities and built the infrastructure to support CPC+ implementation. Care for Those with Highest Need. Knowing who your patients are and understanding their