the 1st year of the 2020s decade. The COVID-19 pandemic led to severe global economic and social disruption throughout 2020. 2020 - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ALL YOUR PAPER NEEDS COVERED 24/7. No matter what kind of academic paper you need, it is simple and affordable to place your order with My Essay Gram.
The 2020s (pronounced "twenty-twenties", often shortened to " the '20s ") is the current decade of the Gregorian calendar that began on 1 January 2020, and will end on 31 December 2029. As the decade began, the COVID-19 pandemic spread around the world causing global socioeconomic disruption.
People also ask
What are the best biographies ever written?
What are some interesting biographies to read?
What are the best biographies for teens?
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2020 Cached 2020 was a leap year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 20th year of the 3rd millennium, the 20th year of the 21st century, and the 1st year of the 2020s decade.
simple.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2020s Cached The 2020s (pronounced "twenty-twenties" or "two thousand twenties") is the current decade that began on January 1, 2020 and will end on December 31, 2029.
- Politics and Conflicts
- Science and Technology
Conflicts and peace
The prominent wars of the decade include:
Note: To be included, entries must be notable (have a stand-alone article) and described by a consensus of reliable sourcesas "terrorism". They also must have 100 or more fatalities reported.
1. 2020 – 2021
The World Trade Organization reported that trade growth had stagnated and that trade restrictions were increasing as the decade began. The sectors most affected by import restrictions were mineral and fuel oils (17.7%), machinery and mechanical appliances (13%), electrical machinery and parts (11.7%), and precious metals (6%). Regional trade agreementswere found to be increasing. The Brexit withdrawal agreement went into effect at the end of January 2020 with the UK completing its economic wi...
1. Space company SpaceX sent two NASA astronauts to the International Space Stationon 30 May 2020, marking the first time a private company completed a crewed orbital spaceflight mission. 2. NASA launched the Perseverance rover and Ingenuity helicopter drone on 30 July 2020 as part of their Mars 2020mission to search for signs of ancient life on Mars. 3. The Royal Astronomical Society announced the detection of phosphine gas in Venus' atmosphere on 14 September 2020, which is known to be a st...
1. Deepmind solves the protein folding problem to 90 percent accuracy, a 50 year old grand challenge, at CASP14 in 2020.
Communications and electronics
1. T-Mobile USA and Sprintmerged on 1 April 2020. 2. 5Gbecame increasingly widespread in 2020.
1. The population of Egyptreached 100 million in February 2020.
24.3% of all national parliamentarians were women as of February 2019. 11 women were serving as Head of State and 12 as Head of Government in June 2019. 20.7% of government ministers were women as of January 2019. Katerina Sakellaropoulou became the first female president of Greecein January 2020. There are wide regional variations in the average percentages of women parliamentarians. As of February 2019, these were: Nordic countries, 42.5%; Americas, 30.6%; Europe excluding Nordic countries,...
The 2019–20 Australian bushfire seasondevastated the environment of Australia.The PlayStation 5 was released in 2020Joe Biden became the 46th President of the United States in 2021The Coronavirus (COVID-19) was deemed a pandemic in the year 2020. Wearing a decorative maskto prevent the disease COVID-19 from spreading was a fashion trend in 2020.The video game Among Us was popular online in 2020 and grew a following.
The World Trade Organization reported that trade growth had stagnated and that trade restrictions were increasing as the decade began. The sectors most affected by import restrictions were mineral and fuel oils (17.7%), machinery and mechanical appliances (13%), electrical machinery and parts (11.7%), and precious metals (6%).
2020s - Wikipedia. hif.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2020s. Cached; 2020s aae waala decae hae, jon ki 1 January 2020 suruu hoi aur 31 December 2029 ke halaas hoi. Ii ...
- Greta's Story: The Schoolgirl Who Went on Strike to Save the Planet Valentina Camerini.
- Untitled Obama Book Ashley Woodfolk (Goodreads Author)
- The Salon of Exiled Artists in California: Salka Viertel took in actors, prominent intellectuals and anonymous people in exile fleeing from Nazism Núria Añó.
- Hidden Valley Road: Inside the Mind of an American Family Robert Kolker (Goodreads Author)
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2020s Cached The 2020s (pronounced "twenty-twenties", shortened to "the '20s") is the current decade of the Gregorian calendar that began on 1 January 2020, and will end on 31 December 2029.
elle.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month