Pages in category "Fiction set in the 29th century" The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050: 1.1. Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 1.2. President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions by 2050. 1.3. Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 1.4. Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-native rats, possums...
1. 2061: 1.1. September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 1.2. July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 1.3. December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 2. 2065: On November 22, Venus occults Jupiter, the first planet-planet occultationsince 3 January 1818. The next planet-pl...
1. 2100: On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103: Per an agreement between the National Archives and Caroline Kennedy,...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 2110: On 19 September, a time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 2112: 3.1. November 18: The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 3.2. A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 4. 2115: 4.1. The fir...
1. 2120: In November, a South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227–2247: Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265: Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284: Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.2285: On March 22, Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476: 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
2640: On September 5, the 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease, assuming no legal status changes before that date.[ci...2883: On January 4, the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end, after a 999-year lease.2968: The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Columns Monument wa...2999:
People also ask
When did the 29th century start and end?
Is the game Starsiege set in the 29th century?
What is the name of the Century series?
When does Star Trek Voyager take place in the 29th century?
Clockwise from bottom: F-104 Starfighter, F-100 Super Sabre, F-102 Delta Dagger, F-101 Voodoo, and F-105 Thunderchief. The Century Series is a popular name for a group of US fighter aircraft representing models designated between F-100 and F-106 which went into full production.
29th century BC From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Redirected from 2900 BC) The 29th century BC is a century which was from the year 2900 BC to 2801 BC.
The 29th century BC was a century which lasted from the year 2900 BC to 2801 BC. Events. The grove in which the Prometheus Tree grew, with the ...
The 29th century spanned the Earth years 2801 to 2900. 1 Events 2 Appendices 2.1 External links 2.2 Navigation None yet 29th century at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki 29th century at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
The 29th century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 2801 until 2900. 1 Events 2 Appendices 2.1 29th century productions 2.2 External link The Federation timeships Aeon and USS Relativity operate in this timeframe. (VOY: "Future's End, Part II", "Relativity") The Na'kuhl, a...
The World Series is the annual championship series of Major League Baseball (MLB) and concludes the MLB postseason.First played in 1903, the World Series championship is a best-of-seven playoff and is a contest between the champions of baseball's National League (NL) and American League (AL).
c. 2900 BC–2400 BC — Sumerian pictographs evolve into phonograms. 2900 BC–2334 BC — Mesopotamian wars of the Early Dynastic period. c. 2900 BC–2600 BC; Votive statues, from the Square Temple, Eshnunna (modern Tell Ashmar, Iraq) was made. It is now in the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago. Excavated 1932–1933. 2852 BC — The beginning of the period of the Three August ...