- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050 (MML): Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 2. 2050: President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be 100% clean energy economy, and reaches net-zero emissions, by 2050. 3. 2050: Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 4. 2050: Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-nativ...
1. 2061 (MMLXI), 1 September: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 2. 2061, 24 July: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 3. 2061, 31 December: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 4. 2063, 23 November: 100th anniversary of the first episode of Doctor Who. 5. 2065 (MMLXV), 22 November: Venus...
1. 2100 (MMC): On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103 (MMCIII): Per an agreement between the National Archives and Car...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 19 September, 2110 (MMCX) – A time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 18 November, 2112 (MMCXII) – The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 4. 2112 – A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 5. 211...
1. November 2120 (MMCXX) – A South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227 (MMCCXXVII)–2247 (MMCCXLVII): Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265 (MMCCLXV): Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284 (MMCCLXXXIV): Possible the perihelion of Halley's Comet might come back after the year 2209.22 March, 2285 (MMCCLXXXV): Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476 (MMCDLXXVI): 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
The 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany on 5 September, 2640 (MMDCXL).The CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end on 4 January, 2883 (MMDCCCLXXXIII) after a 999-year lease.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease.2968 (MMCMLXVIII): The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Column...2999 (MMCMXCIX): The time capsule in Chinook Centre in Calgary, Alberta, Canadais scheduled to be opened on 31 December, 2999 after being sealed in 1999.2999: The Longplayercomposition is set to finish on 31 December, 2999, marking the end of the thousand-year piece of music which began on 1 January 2000.
Pages in category "Fiction set in the 29th century" The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes ().
People also ask
When did the 29th century start and end?
When was the 29th century BC in Sumer?
Is the game Starsiege set in the 29th century?
What was the name of the Century series?
Wikimedia Commons has media related to 29th century BC.: Subcategories. This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total. E 29th century BC in Egypt (3 C, 2 P)
The 29th century BC was a century which lasted from the year 2900 BC to 2801 BC. Events [ edit ] The grove in which the Prometheus Tree grew, with the Wheeler Peak headwall in the distance.
The Century Series is a popular name for a group of US fighter aircraft representing models designated between F-100 and F-106 which went into full production. They included the first successful supersonic aircraft designs in the United States Air Force's service, which remained in active service well into the 1970s and 1980s with the Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard.
The grove in which the Prometheus Tree grew, with the Wheeler Peak headwall in the distance. c. 2900 BC – 2400 BC: Sumerian pictographs evolve into phonograms. 2900 BC – 2334 BC: Mesopotamian wars of the Early Dynastic period. c. 2900 BC – 2600 BC: Votive statues, from the Square Temple, Eshnunna (modern Tell Ashmar, Iraq) was made.
Pages in category "29th century BC" This category contains only the following page. 29th century BC This page was last changed on 8 February 2016, at 05:06. ...
The 29th century spanned the Earth years 2801 to 2900. 1 Events 2 Appendices 2.1 External links 2.2 Navigation None yet 29th century at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek wiki 29th century at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki
The 29th century was defined in the calendar of Earth as being from 2801 until 2900. 1 Events 2 Appendices 2.1 29th century productions 2.2 External link The Federation timeships Aeon and USS Relativity operate in this timeframe. (VOY: "Future's End, Part II", "Relativity") The Na'kuhl, a faction in the Temporal Cold War opposed to the Temporal Accord, escape from the Temporal War by using one ...