Today we fly into the future to have Alec Peters talk to us about 29th Century fashion.Check out the 50 years of Trek auction starting Friday the 9th Septemb...
- 2 min
Entire History of India from 29th Century BCE to 2016. Entire History of India from 29th Century BCE to 2016.
People also ask
When did the 29th century start and end?
Is the game Starsiege set in the 29th century?
Who was the leader of the 29th century BC?
When does Star Trek Voyager take place in the 29th century?
What's up Lore Masters,This video will be discussing the Voyager Episode 'Drone' where we discuss a 29th century borg with individuality and a .. Pro Life St...
- 10 min
- Lore Reloaded
This is a video we shot right after we made the 29th century Tricoreder for Star Trek Voyager. This was an internal video for our Ref. to build others if the...
- 25 sec
- Propology 101
One of our Relativity Tricorders beautifully built
- 43 sec
- Captain Walker
- Predictions and Forecasts Not Included on This Timeline
- 21st Century
- 22nd Century
- 23rd Century
- 25th Century
- 27th Century
- 29th Century
- 30th Century
- See Also
1. 2050: 1.1. Three-North Shelter Forest Programis expected to be completed. 1.2. President Joe Bidensays his plan will ensure that the United States will be a 100% clean energy economy and reach net-zero emissions by 2050. 1.3. Arnulf Jaeger-Walden of the European commission's Institute for Energy believes that solar power from North Africa can provide 100 GWto the entire continent of Europe. 1.4. Under a plan announced in July 2016, New Zealand aims to eradicate all non-native rats, possums...
1. 2061: 1.1. September 1: A time capsule at St. Gabriel School in Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada is scheduled to be opened for its 150th anniversary of its school division (Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools). 1.2. July 24: Expect to see Halley's comet since the perihelionlast time it reached in 1986. 1.3. December 31: Expiration of the Singapore-Malaysia Water Agreement. 2. 2065: On November 22, Venus occults Jupiter, the first planet-planet occultationsince 3 January 1818. The next planet-pl...
1. 2100: On 14 March (which will be 29 February in the Julian calendar), the difference between the Julian calendar and the Gregorian calendar reaches 14 days. Since 14 is divisible by 7, this will be the first time in history since its inception that the Gregorian calendar has the same day of the week for each day of the year as the Julian calendar. This will last until 28 February, 2200 of the Gregorian Calendar. 2. 2103: Per an agreement between the National Archives and Caroline Kennedy,...
1. The Chernobyl New Safe Confinementreaches end of designed lifetime in the 2110s. 2. 2110: On 19 September, a time capsule at the Plaza de Armas in Santiago, Chileis intended to be opened. It was buried in 2010. 3. 2112: 3.1. November 18: The city of Beaumont, Californiain the United States is scheduled to open a time capsule in honour of its bicentennial. 3.2. A time capsule buried in Weavers Academy, Wellingborough, UK, will be opened after 100 years of being buried. 4. 2115: 4.1. The fir...
1. 2120: In November, a South African vault of thousands of time capsules containing present-day information for future generations' use will be opened, 101 years after burial. The Vault 2120 is located at Maropeng in the Cradle of Humankind and was sealed in November 2019. The vault will only be opened in the year 2120. The vault and its thousands of time capsules have been buried at least two metres underground at the Maropeng Visitor Centre.2227–2247: Pluto will be closer to the Sun than Neptuneis for the first time since the year 1999.2265: Return of the Great Comet of 1861.2284: Possible the perihelion of Halley's Cometmight come back after the year 2209.2285: On March 22, Easter will occur on its earliest possible date for the first time since the year 1818.2453: 1,000 years since the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire2476: 2,000 years since the collapse of the Western Roman Empire
2640: On September 5, the 639-year-long performance of John Cage's organ work As Slow as Possible (began in 2001) is scheduled to finish at the St. Burchardi Church in Halberstadt, Germany.The St. Michael's Catholic Cemetery (Happy Valley) in Hong Kong lease on Wanzai's Saint Fulan gentleman street will end after a 999-year lease, assuming no legal status changes before that date.[ci...2883: On January 4, the CPR (Canadian Pacific Railway) lease on the O&Q (Ontario and Quebec) will end, after a 999-year lease.2968: The Helium Centennial Time Columns Monument in Amarillo, Texas, contains four separate time capsules, the last of which is intended to be opened 1,000 years after the Time Columns Monument wa...2999:
The Century Series is a popular name for a group of US fighter aircraft representing models designated between F-100 and F-106 which went into full production. They included the first successful supersonic aircraft designs in the United States Air Force's service, which remained in active service well into the 1970s and 1980s with the Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard.
The 29th century BC was a century which lasted from the year 2900 BC to 2801 BC. Events [ edit ] The grove in which the Prometheus Tree grew, with the Wheeler Peak headwall in the distance.
- Most-Subscribed Channels
- Historical Progression of Most-Subscribed Channels
- Milestones and Reactions
The following table lists the fifty most-subscribed YouTube channels,[A] as well as the primary language and content category of each channel. The channels are ordered by number of subscribers; those whose displayed subscriber counts are identical are listed so that the channel whose current growth rate indicates that its displayed subscriber count will exceed that of the other channel is listed first. Automatically-generated channels that lack their own videos (such as Music and News) and channels that have been made effectively obsolete as a result of the transferral of their content (such as JustinBieberVEVO and RihannaVEVO)[note 1] are excluded. As of May 2021[update], 21 of the 50 channels listed primarily produce content in English while 14 of them produce content primarily in Hindi.
The following table lists the nineteen distinct runs as the most-subscribed YouTube channel recorded since May 2006. Only runs lasting at least 24 hours are included.
Following the third time that Smosh became the most-subscribed YouTube channel, Ray William Johnson collaborated with the duo. A flurry of top YouTubers including Ryan Higa, Shane Dawson, Felix Kjellberg, Michael Buckley, Kassem Gharaibeh, the Fine Brothers, and Johnson himself, congratulated the duo shortly after they surpassed Johnson as the most-subscribed channel.