People also ask
What are the best songs from the 70s?
What is the best 70s music?
What was the greatest song of the 80s?
What was the most popular music in the 80s?
Rod Stewart remained at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart for 17 weeks during the 1970s. Elton John was the artist with second-longest most cumulative number-one hits on the Hot 100 chart during the 1970s (6 songs).
The Top 20 Billboard Hot 100 Hits of the 1970s 1. "You Light Up My Life" - Debby Boone Hot 100 Peak Position: 1, Peak Date: October 15, 1977 2. "Tonight's The Night (Gonna Be Alright)" - Rod Stewart Hot 100 Peak Position: 1, Peak Date: November 13, 1976 3. "Le Freak" - Chic Hot 100 Peak Position: 1, ...
Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 1970 ... This is a list of Billboard magazine's Top Hot ...
- 8 min
- Rebecca Schiller
- Sex Pistols – ‘God Save The Queen’ Glen Matlock’s last appearance on a Sex Pistols record is, funnily enough, a bit overshadowed by all the other hoo-ha circling about.
- Fleetwood Mac – ‘Go Your Own Way’ Written by Lindsey Buckingham about his disintegrating relationship with bandmate and girlfriend Stevie Nicks, ‘Go Your Own Way’ channels desperation and heartbreak into one of rock’s most memorable choruses.
- The Clash – ‘London Calling’ The Clash always had a message to impart and what better than a bug-eyed apocalyptic warning? The “nuclear error” at Three Mile Island in the States could happen here too and Joe Strummer wanted us to know, driving the point home with those choppy guitars and vulpine howls.
- David Bowie – ‘Heroes’ Written by Bowie with Brian Eno, ‘”Heroes”‘ is a gorgeous, howling tribute to love in all its proud defiance – and specifically to the snog between producer Tony Visconti and his new, secret girlfriend.
Listen free to Various Artists – 100 Hits of the '70s (Blame It on the Boogie, Rivers Of Babylon - ...
Aug 22, 2006 · Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 100 Biggest Hits from the ...
- Debby Boone - You Light Up My Life.
- Chic - Le Freak.
- Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees.
- Night Fever - Bee Gees.
Information contained in the Top 100 Seventies Singles was excerpted from The Top Ten by Bob ...
- related to: 70's top 100 hits
buildglas.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month