People also ask
What was the most popular TV show in 1970?
Who is the cast of the 70 show?
What is 70 show?
70s Tv Shows. 1. Saturday Night Live (1975– ) TV-14 | 90 min | Comedy, Music. 8. Rate. A famous guest host stars in parodies and sketches created by the cast of ... 2. M*A*S*H (1972–1983) 3. Columbo (1971–2003) 4. Little House on the Prairie (1974–1983) 5. The Dukes of Hazzard (1979–1985)
Apr 10, 2021 · The Best '70s TV Shows M*A*S*H. M*A*S*H is an American television series developed by Larry Gelbart, adapted from the 1970 feature film MASH. Happy Days. Happy Days is an American television sitcom that aired first-run from January 15, 1974, to September 24,... The Carol Burnett Show. The Carol ...
Based On British Tv Series (3) Based On Novel (3) Brother Brother Relationship (3) Buddy (3) Buddy Cop (3) Captain (3) Character Name In Title (3) Character Names As Series Title (3) Columbia Tristar (3) Columbia Tristar Home Video (3) Detective (3) F Rated (3) Famous Line (3) Friend (3) Guest Star (3) Hero (3) Investigation (3) Manhattan New York City (3) Martial Arts (3)
The F.B.I. (TV series) FIFA World Cup on ABC; Firing Line (TV program) Flash Gordon; The French Chef; Future Shock (TV series)
1970's TV series listThis list contains both U.S. and some British TV shows that were on TVin the 1970's. 20/20. 240-Robert. 60 Minutes. A Year at the Top. Adam 12. Alias Smith and Jones. Alice. All in the Family.
- The Waltons (CBS): 1972-81. Initially airing opposite two established series — The Mod Squad on ABC and The Flip Wilson Show on NBC — the expectations were low for this dramatic tale of a loving family trying to survive during the Depression from Earl Hamner, Jr.
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show (CBS): 1970-77. Single at age 30 at the start of this beloved sitcom, Mary Tyler Moore as Mary Richards moves to Minneapolis to start a new life after a breakup.
- The Brady Bunch (ABC): 1969-74. Yes, I know. This picture-perfect blended family was pure fiction. None of us, then or now, could really relate to a childhood set in a groovy house (complete with green Astroturf in the backyard), with two loving and understanding parents, six ideal children, and a housekeeper who was just pure plain fun.
- The Carol Burnett Show (CBS): 1967-78. We all have our favorite moments. Let’s see … Gone With the Wind takeoff “Went With the Wind,” “As the Stomach Turns,” Tim Conway cracking up Harvey Korman in most of their sketches together, Carol’s opening Q&A, the endless roster of guest stars (Jim Nabors was Carol’s “good luck” charm and always appeared on the season-opener) and, of course, “The Family” sketches.
Based On British Tv Series (3) Brother Brother Relationship (3) California (3) Character Name In Title (3) Columbia Tristar (3) Columbia Tristar Home Video (3) F Rated (3) Father Daughter Relationship (3) High School (3) Mother Son Relationship (3) Multiple Actors For One Character (3) Restaurant (3) Roommate (3) Single Mother (3) Sister Sister Relationship (3)
Two F.B.I. Agents, Fox Mulder the believer and Dana Scully the skeptic, investigate the strange and unexplained, while hidden forces work to impede their efforts. Stars: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson, Mitch Pileggi, William B. Davis. Votes: 202,053. 5.
- related to: 70's tv series list
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month