- Walk Like An Egyptian – Bangles (peaked at
- Kiss – Prince & The Revolution (peaked at
- How Will I Know – Whitney Houston (peaked at
- You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi (peaked at
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight – Wang Chung (peaked at
People also ask
What are some great 80s songs?
What was the most popular music in the 80s?
What was the greatest song of the 80s?
What is 80's music?
Who doesn't love an 80's party? Featuring Wham, David Bowie, Michael Jackson and the floor fillers Club Tropicana, Take On Me, Karma Chameleon, Billie Jean, Let's Dance, Wham Rap, "Break My Stride" and more!
Esta mezcla significa más que retroceder a los viejos tiempos. tanto de amor y calidez entran con un sentimiento de nostalgia al escuchar estos temas que mar...
- 67 min
- SoundMix Djc
May 15, 2020 · From baby-making jams to underrated classics, here is the only 80s playlist you'll ever need. 1 "Ain't Nobody" by Chaka Khan and Rufus (1983) Your summer barbeque isn't complete without this love...
Walk Like An Egyptian – Bangles (peaked at #1) Kiss – Prince & The Revolution (peaked at #1) How Will I Know – Whitney Houston (peaked at #1) You Give Love A Bad Name – Bon Jovi (peaked at #1) Everybody Have Fun Tonight – Wang Chung (peaked at #2) R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. (A Salute To 60’s Rock – ...
The music of the decade that brought us the cell phone, the CD and big hair, is as popular as ever. Here are the 107 MUST HAVE 80s dance floor party anthems!: Rock You Shook Me- AC/DC Heart Of Glass- Blondie Town Called Malice- The Jam Livin' On A Prayer- Bon Jovi Train In Vain- The Clash Just Like Heaven- The Cure
- "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper. If kids these days don't know who feminist rocker Cyndi Lauper is, they definitely have heard and jammed to this song.
- "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. What's a party without the "King of Pop"? Whether we were good dancers or not, we all attempted to master the moonwalk and the crotch grab.
- "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" by Whitney Houston. The best part about this song was that the title wasn't gender specific. I didn't have to dance with a guy, I just had to dance with somebody.
- "It's Raining Men" by The Weather Girls. I love this song, but every time I listen to it I remember my awful dance moves. To be fair, this wasn't a song you could dance to without looking slightly crazy.
- Tim Lowery
- “Close to Me” by the Cure. Robert Smith’s un-merry men spent roughly half of the ’80s making desperately sad goth rock, and the other half writing some of the best pop songs of all time.
- “Modern Love” by David Bowie. Bowie was all over the place during the ’80s: duetting with Jagger, clambering into spandex for Labyrinth, getting buried alive for Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence and ultimately embarking on a midlife crisis that resulted in a worrying beard and Tin Machine.
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston. In 1987, Houston was still very much a fresh-faced siren with the crystal-clear voice and a world of possibilities at her feet.
- “Free Fallin’” by Tom Petty. Is there anyone who doesn’t like this song? The famously cantankerous Lou Reed loved it, as did Tom Cruise’s go-get-’em titular character in Jerry Maguire (who, no disrespect, doesn’t seem like the most scrutinizing music listener).
Enjoy and listen to 80s Greatest Hits Mix | Nonstop 80s Hits | Top 80s Mix | Disco Music 80s Hits | Disco Music Mix 80s | RS MUSIC Mix 028 | DJ Runar Schlag ...
- 40 min
- RS MUSIC - Radio & Music Services
amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month