Listen free to Various Artists – 100 Hits of the '80s (Wake Me up Before You Go-Go, Girls Just Want to Have Fun and more). 100 tracks (410:19). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
313. Never Gonna Let You Go. Sergio Mendes. 314. She's Like The Wind. Patrick Swayze (Featuring Wendy Fraser) 315. Rock On (From "Dream A Little Dream") Michael Damian.
Lindsey Buckingham’s typically progressive production covered the song in a glossy 80s sheen, and would lead to another massive hit for the band from their monolithic ‘Tango In The Night’ album.
- Tim Lowery
- “Close to Me” by the Cure. Robert Smith’s un-merry men spent roughly half of the ’80s making desperately sad goth rock, and the other half writing some of the best pop songs of all time.
- “Modern Love” by David Bowie. Bowie was all over the place during the ’80s: duetting with Jagger, clambering into spandex for Labyrinth, getting buried alive for Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence and ultimately embarking on a midlife crisis that resulted in a worrying beard and Tin Machine.
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston. In 1987, Houston was still very much a fresh-faced siren with the crystal-clear voice and a world of possibilities at her feet.
- “Free Fallin’” by Tom Petty. Is there anyone who doesn’t like this song? The famously cantankerous Lou Reed loved it, as did Tom Cruise’s go-get-’em titular character in Jerry Maguire (who, no disrespect, doesn’t seem like the most scrutinizing music listener).
Song Artist(s) 10 "Physical" Olivia Newton-John: 9 "Bette Davis Eyes" Kim Carnes "Endless Love" Diana Ross and Lionel Richie: 8 "Every Breath You Take" The Police: 7 "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" Joan Jett and the Blackhearts "Ebony and Ivory" Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder "Billie Jean" Michael Jackson: 6 "Call Me" Blondie "Lady" Kenny Rogers "Centerfold"
Jul 06, 2018 · 477 EXPOSE POINT OF NO RETURN. 476 DEBARGE RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT. 475 TIME JUNGLE LOVE. 474 ROCKWELL SOMEBODY'S WATCHING ME. 473 KARYN WHITE THE WAY YOU LOVE ME. 472 GREGORY ABBOTT SHAKE YOU DOWN. 471 E.U. DA BUTT. 470 TAYLOR DAYNE WITH EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART. 469 WHITESNAKE IS THIS LOVE.
People also ask
What are some great 80s songs?
What was the most popular music in the 80s?
What were the top 50 songs of 1980?
What was the worst song of the 1980s?
May 15, 2020 · A staple of '80s music, Lionel Richie gave us all the classics: "All Night Long," "Hello," "We Are the World," "Truly," "My Love." But this post is a finite length, so here we are. 19 "Like a ...
- Olivia Newton-John - Physical.
- Diana Ross and Lionel Richie - Endless Love.
- Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes.
- Every Breath You Take - The Police.
Song Title Song Artist Year Genre; Top songs of the 1980's is updated by the minute by Gigbuilder - The world's most popular Event Management System. 1: Don't Stop Believin' Journey: 1981: Rock: 2: You Shook Me All Night Long: AC/DC: 1980: Rock: 3: Love Shack: B-52's: 1989: Popular: 4: Livin' On A Prayer: Bon Jovi: 1986: Rock: 5: Pour Some Sugar On Me: Def Leppard: 1987: Rock: 6: Billie JeanRankSong TitleSong ArtistYear1Don't Stop Believin'Journey19812You Shook Me All Night LongAC/DC19803Love ShackB-52's19894Livin' On A PrayerBon Jovi1986
distritechnews.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month