6 days ago · A Kind of Loving is a 1962 British kitchen sink drama film directed by John Schlesinger, based on the 1960 novel of the same name by Stan Barstow. It stars Alan Bates and June Ritchie as two lovers in early 1960s Lancashire. The photography was by Denys Coop, and the music by Ron Grainer.
- A Kind of Loving (Episode 1)youtube.com
- A Kind of Loving (Episode 2)youtube.com
- Phil Collins - A Groovy Kind Of Love (Official Music Video)youtube.com
- A Kind of Loving: Alan Bates in a clip from John Schlesinger's classic – videodailymotion.com
- Agape — Unconditional Love. First, we have agape love. This is an altruistic, selfless, unconditional love. The Greeks thought it was quite radical, perhaps because so few people seem capable of feeling it long-term.
- Eros — Romanic Love. Eros is named after the Greek god of love and fertility. Therefore, it is usually associated with romantic, passionate, and physical love.
- Philia — Affectionate Love. The Greeks defined this kind of love as “affectionate love.” In other words, it is the kind of love that you feel for your friends.
- Philautia — Self-love. Philautia is self-love. In our modern day society, most people associate self-love with being narcissistic, selfish, or stuck on themselves.
4 days ago · Another word for loving: affectionate, kind, warm, dear, friendly | Collins English Thesaurus
- Be their peace of mind. Show your love and kindness by being their peace of mind. Life can be messy and chaotic sometimes, and we often find ourselves lost and confused.
- Love them sincerely and genuinely. Love expressed out of sincerity and genuine care is the greatest love there is. While some people claim to love another just because they make an effort to be with them, true love is actually more than your willingness to be physically connected to another person.
- Be a source of comfort. Be a source of comfort in the world full of uncertainties, not only for the person you love but also for everyone around you.
- Choose to be kind than to be angry. People make mistakes and most of the time, our initial reaction is to be angry and to do something that will hurt them back – but if you truly love a person, why would you choose anger over kindness?
Jan 10, 2021 · According to the Ancient Greeks, there are eight types of love. One kind is Philia, the kind between family and friends. And there is also Eros, romantic love, and everything in between. It seems to me that everywhere I look, the topic of love is present.
People also ask
What is lovingkindness in the Bible?
What does the Bible say about with loving kindness?
What is loving-kindness meditation?
What is love and kindness?
Jan 06, 2021 · Loving someone and having them love you back is the most important thing in life. Hopefully, these sweet deep love quotes have provided you with some inspiration to express your feelings to the love of your life.
Dec 23, 2020 · This kind of love allows you to envision your future family by watching the man with your own family. There's a certain kind of hope and trust that you feel when this kind of deeper meaning and ...
3 days ago · "A Groovy Kind of Love" is a song written by Toni Wine and Carole Bayer Sager based on a melody by the classical composer Muzio Clementi.. The original rendition was recorded by American singing duo Diane & Annita and released as Groovey Kind of Love on the French e.p.
Jan 12, 2021 · But he knows you care about these things, so he takes time away from what he enjoys doing to make sure the house is clean and the fridge is stocked. He won’t ever watch a movie you both love without you by his side, and he lets you pick the iPod playlist in the car. Even if he really, really despises Top 40 radio…