People also ask
What is the definition of accepted?
"What does ""accepted acceptance"" mean"?
Can the store accept credit cards?
Is except and accept the same?
Accepted definition is - regarded favorably : given approval or acceptance; especially : generally approved or used. How to use accepted in a sentence.
Many voters who want to participate in the election by mail are concerned about when they’ll receive their ballot – and whether it will get back in time to be counted. The pandemic has caused ...
The Conversation via Yahoo News
1 day ago
- The best memes from the final presidential debate of 2020, from 'Abraham Lincoln' to 'malarkey'INSIDER via Yahoo News6 hours ago
- Judge orders Justice Department to verify its filings in Flynn caseThe order is a signal of intense distrust between the judge, Emmet Sullivan, and the department, whose filings are typically accepted at face value. In this case, DOJ has ...Politico via Yahoo News9 hours ago
- Bob Saget supports Lori Loughlin ahead of prison sentence: 'She's a sweetheart'Yahoo Celebrity4 days ago
- Vortex Blockchain’s Registration Revoked for Failure to File Reports With SECCoinDesk via Yahoo Finance5 hours ago
- Pennsylvania court: Signature mismatches ballots must be acceptedCBS News via Yahoo News2 hours ago
Accepted definition, generally approved; usually regarded as normal, right, etc.: an accepted pronunciation of a word; an accepted theory. See more.
Aug 18, 2006 · Directed by Steve Pink. With Justin Long, Jonah Hill, Blake Lively, Adam Herschman. A high school slacker who's rejected by every school he applies to opts to create his own institution of higher learning, the South Harmon Institute of Technology, on a rundown piece of property near his hometown.
- Steve Pink
- 33 sec
Define accepted. accepted synonyms, accepted pronunciation, accepted translation, English dictionary definition of accepted. adj. Widely used, recognized, or approved ...
Accept definition, to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal. See more.
Examples of accept in a Sentence When Bess was born, my mother had a hard time accepting many of our parenting choices. — Kelly Coyle DiNorcia, Mothering, March & April 2008 Despite Alexander's general skepticism about speed measurements, he does accept the cheetah as probably the fastest known running species.
Another word for accepted. Find more ways to say accepted, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Accepted is a 2006 American comedy film directed by Steve Pink and written by Adam Cooper, Bill Collage and Mark Perez. The plot follows a group of high school graduates who create their own fake college after being rejected from the colleges to which they applied.
After a successful career in business publishing, Cindy has worked 15+ years with Accepted, every year helping clients get accepted to top MBA, law, and med programs. She is a pioneer in the niche of EMBA application consulting. Get in touch with Cindy Tokumitsu
Accept online video auditions, collect applications, collaboratively adjudicate online with custom rubrics, schedule in-person auditions, communicate directly with applicants, seamlessly process payments, and much more. Acceptd is a powerful and secure partner to your team. Customized to Your Unique Needs